Buying Armani : Giorgio Armani Boutiques

EdK

Reaction score
does anyone know when the Armani boutiques will be having sales on the fall 04 men outerwear?

Last edited by a moderator:
I should say the same time as the womenswear...december I should think

do you know exactly when december and how much percent off are the outerwear usually? by the way youre a very pretty girl chanel_girl, you look like a runway model, are you?

Originally posted by EdK@Nov 6 2004, 06:12 AM
by the way youre a very pretty girl chanel_girl, you look like a runway model, are you?
[snapback]420333[/snapback]​
Those are pictures of model Tiiu Kuik.

Originally posted by EdK@Nov 6 2004, 04:12 AM
do you know exactly when december and how much percent off are the outerwear usually? by the way youre a very pretty girl chanel_girl, you look like a runway model, are you?

Usually....middle to late december and I have no idea how the discount of the outerwear is the best thing for you to do would be to drop by a Armani store and check it out in december :flower: and the girl in my avatar is in fact Tiiu as previosly mentioned

Originally posted by EdK@Nov 6 2004, 07:12 AM
do you know exactly when december and how much percent off are the outerwear usually?

There's no harm in calling up your local Armani store and asking. Don't be shy. Just call and ask when their sale starts and what percentage it usually is.

I'd say December, with bigger discounts coming in January, of course the selection isn't as good by then.....

Originally posted by metal-on-metal@Nov 6 2004, 06:48 PM
There's no harm in calling up your local Armani store and asking. Don't be shy. Just call and ask when their sale starts and what percentage it usually is.
[snapback]420850[/snapback]​
all the boutiques in the country start sales at the same time right? I've been to the chicago store and they don't have the things I want, but the NY store has it all. so if i buy something during the sale Ill probably make a phone order.

American Vogue vetoes Armani?

Hi there, does anyone know why is it that there are >zero< Giorgio Armani items shown in american Vogue's editorials/photoshoots is there an Armani veto in Vogue (U.S.) is Anna mad at him or something??? I think i once heard something about ads? well maybe some of you knows something

He refuses to advertise because he feels US Vogue doesn't give him enough editorial support. So I guess they've just banned each other:lol:He has also has said in the past that US Designers aren't original...they only copy, copy, copy.

Apparently there's a new feud he's started with Cathy Horyn of the NY Times after one of her less than stellar reviews of his show. He supposedly banned her from his Emporio show but she denied it by saying she doesn't review second lines:innocent: This was all in WWD earlier this year:flower:

I love the "second lines' line, she was also banned from Carolina Herrera, i think it's stupid to ban people from shows, specially from such important places (NYT) Thanks

i never realised that GA doesnt advertise in american vogue!
not that it stops Anna from attending his shows nor from gladly accepting vast ammounts of armani prive :wink:

...that's interesting, do many designers do that, banning magazine editors etc? If so, it surely shows a weak character in their part. It's like, suck it up dude take some criticism and learn from it...:rolleyes: These feuds are childish..

...that's interesting, do many designers do that, banning magazine editors etc? If so, it surely shows a weak character in their part. It's like, suck it up dude take some criticism and learn from it...:rolleyes: These feuds are childish..

Oh but fashion likes nothing more than pitting their cliques against each other to create epic feuds:lol:One of my all time faves: Lagerfeld & YSL:wink:

...omg, I forgot about Lagerfeld and YSL...lol :lol:

that sounds interesting! please tell us more!
-we should start discussing public feuds between designers and editors

i think armani is so right in his sentiments though about vogue and american fashion in general. whether or not it's honest and not some childish anecdote for not getting the attention,at least he makes a point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->