Céline S/S 2014 : Amanda, Chiharu, Daria, Julia & Binx by Juergen Teller

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score

Photos taken by vogue28
from UK Vogue February 2014

I'm certain the other model(s) will be identified soon enough! I thought Julia Nobis?

Yeah I think it's Julia Nobis. I believe Chiharu is also in this campaign.

God, Daria looks like Phoebe Philo so much in that shot!:shock:

Julia Nobis for sure. These two images together project a conflicting energy, but I'll await final judgement untill I've seen more.

Loving Julia's shot.

The girl is slaying!:shock:

Julia is really on a roll, and I love her shot. I really hope Chiharu is also in the campaign. It also photographs quite well.

We can't tell much before seeing a better quality and size photo but both these images are exquisite, even if they look so different from each other

i love the change of direction so far. I still think Juergen shot it, but it still looks different

Finally something new...I personally don't think Juergen shot this though, and I will be very surprised if that's the case.

This looks like old school Teller; particularly Julia's shot which looks like something out of W circa 2002.

That said it could be I&V who shot the campaign; doesn't seem impossible. There's a certain sterility to Daria's image that suggests they might be behind this.

julia's shot is so energetic, the colours are amazing. i can't wait to see more. the contrast with the plainness of daria's shot is nice as well. i seriously hope that chiharu is indeed in this as well

The Julia picture is the best fashion peicture I´ve seen in a quite few time.
So far this looks amazing and Im actualy liking the contrast between the photos.

God both of these shots are absolutely incredible, can't wait for more, and I pray that Chiharu is in the next shot and that is released soon! So happy for Julia and that it isn't an OG Daria campaign again. The composition of these shots is spectacular, makes the collection look so good.

According to Priscilla's Models, the campaign is indeed by Juergen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love this campaign! Very fresh and cool. Glad to see both Daria and Julia in this and Chiharu would be a great addition to this campaign.

At least we have someone more than Daria to look at in a a celine campaign and Julia quite scored it.

I absolutely hated that collection but this looks really good !! I love how they showcase the colors and prints on the second shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiepeaches
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->