Calvin Klein F/W 2023.24 by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Cast... Kendall Jenner, Jennie of Blackpink, Alexa Demie, Jung Kook and Kid Cudi:

Kendall looks pretty here, everytime I see her styled like a 30 something woman it really works.

Kid recreating Natasha Poly's cover for Vogue Paris...

Somehow it's not working. and I think Kid Cudi is soo hot. The rest of his pics are nice though.

Kendall and Alexa took it here. The IG likes show just how influential Asian celebrities are, not even Kndall comes close.

I really liked Alexa’s picture and Jung Kook’s video. Kendall looks great too, she seems much more comfortable with Inez & Vinoodh than other photographers.

I’ll take kendall over this jennie girl. She literally has the same expression in everything she does.

The makeup artist went wild with the eyeliner and mascara. It’s a little bit distracting. I would never associate heavy makeup with Calvin Klein. The shots in the studio with the plain background work the best. The rest feel out of touch with the times, especially the pool shots which anre unintentionally hilarious.

Are they trying to recreate this + editorial with Kid Cudi?

le_num__ro_de_juin_juillet_2014_de_vogue_paris_natasha_poly_inez___vinoodh_4989.jpg

vogue.fr

It’s styled Emmanuelle Alt.

A missed opportunity not to have Jessica Miller in this. It would’ve been great to see her in a CK ad by I&V again after 20 years.

I used to say Jennie looked better in motion, but even her video is much worse than Kendall’s and Jung Kook’s. How can she be so beautiful but so boring, no energy whatsoever.

I'm sorry why does this brand need this? Kendall looks like Philomena Cunk here...

Kid Cudi is always sexy. Loved seeing Jenny. But it's not as powerful as I would've liked with this cast of celebs and musicians. Could've done without Kendall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->