Calvin Klein S/S 2004 - New York

Originally posted by Astrid21@Sep 25th, 2003 - 10:56 pm
I like it more and more every time I look at it. :blush:
I kinda agree. :flower:

The Prada suggestion was never a problem at Calvin Klein and it was just in the styling.

I love the transparent outsits for day. :heart:

All the critics said Costa did a good job (Cathy Horyn of NY Times and Suzy Menkes of IHT). :wink:

Originally posted by lele@Sep 17th, 2003 - 2:13 pm
i agree.... simplicity is what attracts me always, to clothing. to me less is always more and all these brown tones and fabrics dont do it for me.
I totally agree.

The colors are - *blah*.

i just had a very close look at this (doing a proper NY rewind tonight)
and apart from the annoying and so non spring browns and the fact that a part of the collection was not CK at all, i found it very light , fresh and clearly commercial.

half Prada, half what contemporary Armani should be, still nice

my faves :flower:

Due to run in Feb 04 magazines from the new Calvin Klein Collection campaign, Natalia:

Due to run in Feb 04 as part of an "outsert" in select magazines from the new Calvin Klein Jeans campaign:

(both this and the previous pic from WWD)

Originally posted by pearsandapples@Sep 17th, 2003 - 3:20 pm
the clothes aren't even flattering on these models... how would they look good on a normal person.
:lol:

It wasn't a mind blowing collection, but the simplicity of the clothes was nice

Originally posted by pearsandapples@Sep 17th, 2003 - 3:20 pm
this is just awful! the clothes aren't even flattering on these models... how would they look good on a normal person.
Has anyone ever noticed how models don't really look right in every day apparel? They always seem to look better in unusual or revealing attire. I don't mind that it doesn't look perfect on a model b/c not every one is shaped like a model and that may make them feel as if it is possibly wearable.

Personally I like the line and I too found it very refreshing. And if Calvin is happy, so am I.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->