Calvin Klein "Sheer Beauty" Fragrance : Daphne Groeneveld by Mert & Marcus

mikel

Reaction score
tumblr_luze1cICZy1qk2ttgo1_500.jpg

Model of the moment Daphne Groeneveld (Women Milan) becomes the face for Calvin Klein’s new fragrance, “Sheer Beauty” shot by Mert & Marcus. Daphne has been a Calvin Klein favorite since her debut season so these news are long overdue but in perfect timing at the same time since the fragrance was designed to epitomize “the essence of a young woman bursting with femininity, confidence and sensuality”, and Daphne is just that. The fragrance will be available January 2012.

wlyk.tumblr.com

Wow this is beyond! Daphne looks so soft, lovely indeed beautiful.

'Sheer Beauty', I think not.
This girls face couldn't sell me anything at all.

I'm not usually a Daphne fan, but this looks good! Definitely an improvement on Diane Kruger's frozen face for the original Beauty campaign. Daphne generally doesn't personify femininity, confidence or sensuality, but the blonde hair and the pout and furthermore, the photography and the stark colouring and the angles of her face does make this very arresting.

This photo is genious!! M&M could portrait Daphne´s essence so well!! This is breathtaking picture for sure...

Terrible i like she but shes not "Beauty Sheer" this look a outtake from Givenchy campaing SS2011

'Sheer Beauty', I think not.
This girls face couldn't sell me anything at all.

+1
and they had to photoshop her face to add age, shoot from a side angle instead of face on and put her hair in the way to make her seem more commercial; she isn't a Calvin Klein fragrance girl to me, but hey it's already been shot and published...

quite like it, but the eyes don't really like Daphne for me

I don't like how hair covers half of her face in a static shot and Daphne's expression is horribly awkward.

her hair is too much in her face, that's the only problem i have with it...

She doesn't really look like herself in that pic.

Wow.. Way to make a 17 year old look like an old witch with great skin.. This photo doesn't scream beauty to me.. It honestly looks creepy..

And Daphne would not be the go-to girl for sensuality..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->