Calvin Klein "Sheer Beauty" Fragrance : Daphne Groeneveld by Mert & Marcus

:lol::heart:

I agree. I would much rather see Lara. She is more CK then Daphne.

Agree, Lara is CK. However the fragance is for young woman, and Lara is a woman. But I think Lara would sell it better.

Wow.. Way to make a 17 year old look like an old witch with great skin.. This photo doesn't scream beauty to me.. It honestly looks creepy..

And Daphne would not be the go-to girl for sensuality..

Again agree, but i don't think she looks creepy and that she doesn't look like a witch. I do think that M&M stop using so much photoshop. Just hire a other girl or let her keep her own face. And Daphne isn't sensual at all so the subscription doesn't fool anyone.

However, i do think the add itself is quite beautiful, it's very soft and pretty.
The main problem is that i know it's Daphne. I like her, but I know how she looks like and how old she is. If i had no idea who this girl was, It would even better.

Last edited by a moderator:
i love this photo of Daphne.
i always felt that she is on the STRANGE BEAUTY side but in ths photo i am blown away

she look like a dark angel

Hmm.. I like this photo of Daphne a lot, but with her face being that covered in hair and her eyes looking elsewhere I don't necessarily find it that suitable for a fragrance campaign..

Daphne has really grown on me, and I quite like this shot. I think she will rise to the top over the other pouted girls like Lindsey, Anais & Hailey. She's got something quite special. :wink:
Posted via Mobile Device

I actually like this ad and I'm not even a fan of Daphne or her "beauty". I think M&M managed to make her look somewhat conventional and appealing for the fragrance. All in all I think it's a very nice image for Ck. :wink:

I actually think that this is the most beautiful picture I've seen of Daphne!!! I love it :blush:

Daphne has really grown on me, and I quite like this shot. I think she will rise to the top over the other pouted girls like Lindsey, Anais & Hailey. She's got something quite special. :wink:
Posted via Mobile Device

Shes on top of both of them right now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->