Cameron Diaz got a nose job?

cosmogrl5

Fashionably Late
Reaction score
I wouldn't blame her if she did (though I personally do not think she needed it). I mean, the girls has broken her nose like 3,000 times. She is the female Owen Wilson.

Anyway, no pics have come out that proove this, so I will believe it when I see it!

Source: mollygood.com

For the first time ever, someone wants to look more like Ashlee Simpson
I've heard a lot of nasty rumors about the Cameron Diaz in-person experience. Usually the reports are that she has horrible skin, hygiene, etc. As much as that sucks for her, at least she seems never to have cared enough to do anything about it. Hell, if the camera can make her look flawless, that's all she really needs. Today's Page Six, if true, breaks my heart a little about Cameron:

CAMERON Diaz has had some work done. She was so impressed with the changes to Ashlee Simpson's nose, Diaz decided to trust Simpson's doctor with her own schnozz. Diaz has had a slight bump on her nose since a surfing accident last year and wanted to correct it - and sources say she recently did just that. E-mails to Diaz's rep, Brad Cafarelli, were not returned.
She wants to look more like Ashlee Simpson 2.0? But Ashlee Simpson 2.0 looks like Cameron Diaz from the golden years and current day Jessica Simpson mashed up and shrunk. Why are all these b*tches trying to become the same little clone-bots? And, wait a minute, I thought Cameron loved her bump-nose. Earlier this year she was quoted saying this:

"I feel confident about this nose - they can't recreate it. If they wanted this lump, they would have to break someone's nose four times to achieve it."
So has Cameron succumbed so some sort of Hollywood pressure? Usually I can find some way to blame Joe Simpson for this sort of move, but I don't think he's stuck his sick sausage fingers into Diaz's career...yet. Eh, wouldn't put it past her for it just to be of her own volition. Even the sane ones are crackpots in the end.

Original Source: PageSix

if i broke my nose and it didn't look as good as it did naturally (before the accident), i might fix it too.

lunabella said:
if i broke my nose and it didn't look as good as it did naturally (before the accident), i might fix it too.

Exactly. Although it is interesting that she let it go this long and now suddenly wants to change it.

If I broke it I'd probably get it fixed...heck, I want it fixed anyways :blush: But yes, it's odd that she's waited this long. Maybe she and J are getting married?! :rofl: haha gossip & rumors..

ShuggaStiletto said:
If I broke it I'd probably get it fixed...heck, I want it fixed anyways :blush: But yes, it's odd that she's waited this long. Maybe she and J are getting married?! :rofl: haha gossip & rumors..

Bet if you submit that theory to Perez Hilton, he'll post it on his site as fact, then it will be in US Weekly, and on all the entertainment shows...and you can sit and watch your life unfold! :evil: :lol:

If she has broken it so many times perhaps she was having problems with it? I am not sticking up for her, but I know someone with a wonky nose who has trouble with her nose, breathing, sinus etc.

tastes_like_chic said:
If she has broken it so many times perhaps she was having problems with it? I am not sticking up for her, but I know someone with a wonky nose who has trouble with her nose, breathing, sinus etc.

Definitely makes sense, and I am not looking down on her for doing it. Hey, a girl's gotta breathe, right?

Even if that isn't the reason, I don't care, but I do wanna see it! :lol:

cosmogrl5 said:
Bet if you submit that theory to Perez Hilton, he'll post it on his site as fact, then it will be in US Weekly, and on all the entertainment shows...and you can sit and watch your life unfold! :evil: :lol:

:lol: :P

Cameron needs more then just a nose job! She needs her whole face touched up! ALOT! :P :lol:

yes there could be other reasons behind it. My dad broke his nose when he was in his 20's and had severe sinus problems for 25 years before he got it fixed, so I don't think a year is that long. He didn't go to a plastic surgeon though, he got it rebroken and it was then 'set' into shape at the hospital.

cosmogrl5 said:
Definitely makes sense, and I am not looking down on her for doing it. Hey, a girl's gotta breathe, right?

Even if that isn't the reason, I don't care, but I do wanna see it! :lol:

Oh that's cool I didn't think anyone was looking down on her :flower:
I'm curious to see it too :lol:

I think this is the only 'acceptable' nose job in hollywood. She broke her nose surfing, her nose job wasn't intentional. She needed it for health reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->