Lindsay Angry Tabloids ignored Ashlee's nose job

so lindsay....how the hell do REAL boobs sit like that when you're bending over the open your car door? jesus christ they look like baseballs or something. nothing natural about them. yikes! and ashley could have had the surgery as part of a deviated septum...my BF had that and the process is like a nose job in every shape and form. either way, at least ashley aint denying the new snoz....but real boobs HANG, they dont stay shaped like softballs

i think some girls have lg breasts that are more umm round. i think its especially when the girl is skinny.... until i see some scars or real weirdness, i still think they are hers... i have been asked more than once if my very real breasts were fake--- and i thiink breasts come in such varied shapes, its hard to say unless its obvious---tara reid--- that someone had a boob job...

Last edited by a moderator:
Like everyone else here, I don't know whether her boobs are real or not, but they look real to me because, well, they look like mine. So I've always felt sorry her since I've gotten crap from perfect strangers since a very young age about having implants. They also 'grew overnight' like Lindsay says hers did - nothing to a C in two months in my early teens, and then a C to a DD at 19 - both times without a real noticable gain elsewhere. You can be skinny everywhere else and have naturally large breasts, just like you can be skinny everywhere else and have a naturally large behind . I'm normally about 130lbs, but even at 100 they kept a lot of their round 'baseballness' and mass. You wouldn't believe the number of ignorant people who think that since THEIR breasts don't behave like that, then NO ONE'S can, and they can make all the hurtful, rude comments they want behind your back and to your face.

Last edited by a moderator:
They look real to me :/ I wanna squish them. They look squishytastic.

She's pissed because they're obsessing over someone elses' plastic surgery?!?!??! Oh WOW, didn't she say that she doesn't have plastic boobs just a while ago? Besides, that photo says a thousand words already.

Linday needs to stop whining in the media....once they turn on her, it will be VERY hard to get them back on here side...

lawd!

i've always been on to defend lindsay lohan - to say, "give the girl a break, she's like 19 or 20 years old. we've all done much of the same things at that wild and adventurous age, just without the cameras."

BUT,

we also weren't making millions and millions of dollars. we weren't in the midst of a career which we claim to be our life's dream.

SO, bottom line is this: she needs to shut the hell up and get her *** out of the damn tabloids immmmeeeeeeediately. or it's all over for her. period.

Anastasia said:
Like everyone else here, I don't know whether her boobs are real or not, but they look real to me because, well, they look like mine. So I've always felt sorry her since I've gotten crap from perfect strangers since a very young age about having implants. They also 'grew overnight' like Lindsay says hers did - nothing to a C in two months in my early teens, and then a C to a DD at 19 - both times without a real noticable gain elsewhere. You can be skinny everywhere else and have naturally large breasts, just like you can be skinny everywhere else and have a naturally large behind . I'm normally about 130lbs, but even at 100 they kept a lot of their round 'baseballness' and mass. You wouldn't believe the number of ignorant people who think that since THEIR breasts don't behave like that, then NO ONE'S can, and they can make all the hurtful, rude comments they want behind your back and to your face.

I completely agree with you on this. I honestly believe her boobs are real. Why? Because mine looks the same. I'm naturally skinny (at least that's the impression people get of me), but I have naturally big boos and big butt. And people are sure the boobs are fake, just because I had one plastic surgery a year ago (to correct a little birth defect I have above my eyes). So now "I'm all fake". This is annoying.

I think Lindsay's chest is real, but she seems like SUCH an attention wh*re. I try to like her, but it's clear she just doesn't live on Planet Earth and has no idea what the real world is, she seems to live inside this bubble where she, her opinions and her designer clothes are the most important things. She makes herself so unlikeable.

Also for the record, Ashlee hasn't denied nor admitted to the surgery. It's obvious enough that it happened, which is sad as almost every interview I've read with her has her saying that she liked her nose despite it not being perfect. Not sending a fantastic message out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misterdior
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->