Camilla Al Fayed

*Princesse*

Reaction score
CAMILLA AL FAYED

From headline-grabbing reality TV celeb Paris Hilton to publicity-shy newlywed Athina Onassis, today's heiresses provided some of the most fascinating moments of the past year. And now there's a new society princess on the rise - wealthy, beautiful and ever-so-stylish Camilla Al-Fayed, daughter of Harrods owner Mohammed Al Fayed. The gorgeous brunette, who has long been a fixture on the social circuit, is coming into her own in the celebrity set, and has her sights set on making a name for herself in fashion

camillaalfayed.jpg

Source: Hello Magazine

pre-SEEGER001247492.jpg
Source: msn.com
02m.jpg
Source: style.com

Last edited by a moderator:
She;s kinda pretty, but I find her a bit fascinating cause she's connected to the Dodi+Diana case, which I love. Thanks for the pics.

i am not a fan of her at all...
imo she is not that pretty and def does not have style if you follow what she wears most of the time...
but thanks for posting:smile:

i can't stand her. there's nothing remotely stylish or interesting about her. she doesn't appeal at all

I love Camilla's Style!! just brilliant!! really! thanks for posting!
57218342.jpg

53074163.jpg

53040315.jpg

57002014.jpg

56715067.jpg

56654664.jpg

53309359.jpg

53204920.jpg

53177742.jpg

AND MY FAVORITEEEES...
52472618.jpg

Although I hate red lips she looks amazing!!
57323170.jpg

she isn't pretty...she looks EVIL actually.like an evil cartoon character.La Camilla de Vile!!!

she isn't pretty...she looks EVIL actually.like an evil cartoon character.La Camilla de Vile!!!

of course she wouldn't go out with anyone less prettier than Brandon Davis!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahaaha

She is gorgeous and looks very sylist in the photos. Thanks for posting.

From what i have seen i like her style and wow and her amazing hair!
How old is she? And what does she do, exept haning around with loads of famous peolple?

She hasn't got style, she's just like every other pointless socialite grabbing magazine inches.

Jeanette said:
From what i have seen i like her style and wow and her amazing hair!
How old is she? And what does she do, exept haning around with loads of famous peolple?

That's abt it.

I read somewhere that she has an internship with US Vogue. That should be fun. *grrr* I want an internship too.

I think she looks kinda plastic for a 22 year old.

Her mom is from finland ! I think she is very pretty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turbotastic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->