Camilla Al Fayed is Pregnant

Camilla Al Fayed pregnant with first child... but won't reveal identity of baby's father

A one-time regular face on the international party circuit, Camilla Al Fayed has kept such a low profile over the past five months that friends were speculating she had gone into hiding.

Now, I can reveal why.

The glamorous 24-year-old daughter of Harrods owner Mohamed is pregnant with her first child, although she won’t reveal who the father is.

‘She hasn’t really wanted word to spread and she hasn’t told people about the father,’ says an insider.

Camilla has been linked to several men over the past two years, including Razorlight frontman Johnny Borrell and Paris Hilton’s ex, Brandon Davis, and gossip is gathering pace on who the father could be.

A spokesperson for Camilla tells me: ‘She’s delighted. She’s looking forward to having the baby. She hasn’t been in hiding but has been doing lots of charity work.’

Despite being asked several times who the proud father was, the spokesperson refused to reveal his identity, saying only: ‘He is a long-standing partner of three years.’

My source adds: ‘This child will be the heir to the multi-billion-pound Harrods empire.

‘The birth is very symbolic to Mohamed because he once imagined Camilla’s half-brother Dodi would provide an heir with Princess Diana.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-Camilla-Al-Fayed-vanished.html#ixzz0Oy9ITS3W

waoaw thanks for the info..my best wishes for her...

when i first saw this thread i thought it said camilla parker bowles is pregnant. :blink:

Does anyone know who makes the dress in the Dailymail article above? :smile:

^ :rofl: :lol: Imagine :shock:.

She's been off the scene for quite some time. So this definitely explains why.

But congrats to her :flower:. This baby is going to be very spoiled.

Her and Dasha Zhukova are good friends, right? lol. Maybe their kids will be friends too, and as well dressed as their mommies

Acording to HOLA magazine, her boyfriend and father of the baby is a Syrian man called Mohamed Esreb.

From the Daily Mail:

Camilla Al Fayed's bump...and the secret, other Mohamed who is the baby's father

29th August 2009 by Katie Nicholl

It's a secret that Camilla Al Fayed has been keen to keep since becoming pregnant early in the year – the identity of the father.

But today I can solve the mystery. He is Syrian-born property tycoon Mohamad Esreb, 30, who has been secretly romancing Camilla for the past seven years. And the couple have more good news – they are engaged to be married.

Charity campaigner Camilla, 24, – daughter of Harrods owner Mohamed Al Fayed – is expecting the baby, her first, in November. A friend tells me: ‘Camilla and Mohamad are blissfully happy. They got engaged in January but they have kept the whole thing very quiet. Mohamad is a lovely guy but he’s very private so they are never seen out together. They have been dating on and off for seven years, but he is the one for her and when he asked her to marry him she said yes.

‘The baby wasn’t planned, but when they found out they were delighted. They haven’t thought about a wedding yet, they just want to get their heads around the fact that they are going to be parents.’

Camilla’s father is said to be delighted at the news – he recently became a grandfather when Camilla’s sister Jasmine gave birth to a girl. Camilla has spent some of the summer with her family in Finland, but has continued working for the Al Fayed Foundation throughout her pregnancy.

The friend says: ‘She has had a very easy pregnancy and hasn’t been ill at all. She has a perfect bump and cannot wait for the new arrival. They haven’t found out if it’s a boy or a girl yet. They want it to be a surprise.’

Camilla has in the past been linked romantically to several men, including Razorlight frontman Johnny Borrell and Blue’s Lee Ryan.

I'm always surprised that Camilla is so private...she seems like she would be the opposite but she's defintiely a case of not judging a book by its cover.

^ Mmhm me too. She seems like the exact opposite.

I wonder if she's been so secretive over the pregnancy since it occurred out of wedlock? Not that it should matter, especially if she's been with her boyfriend er fiance for seven years, but sometimes it can be seen as a bit taboo within social circles such as hers.

wow shes pregnant!!! there shoould be pics of her at her sisters fashion show today...she was there!

Sorry but I could never ever be with a guy who has the same name as my father.

was it just a rumor...or was the baby born already?

I don't even know if there have been recent pics of her...all of a sudden she dropped off the face of the earth. :shock:

Maybe she's been living in Syria with her fiancee (husband?).

^ There are pictures of her with Dasha Zhukova from the end of march :flower:.

She looked good. Couldn't tell that she just had a baby.

^ I saw those pics. that's why I was wondering if it was really true, there was no announcement or anything about the birth, with Dasha even though there are no pictures there was the announcement of the birth. I know they are probably very private but you think something would have been said by now...dunno...

i think the article suggests she is still pregnant, due in november, doesn't it?

if she had already had it, the headline would be "had baby" not "is pregnatn"

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->