Camilla Al Fayed

her style is fine. i like how she's not afraid to use colour. some of her accessories are gorgeus as well as her jewellery.

I really like her style and she is very pretty, but her personality seems to be too Paris Hilton like :yuk:

She is very pretty although I agree with the poster who said she looked a bit too plastic. I think she would be prettier, more attractive if she looked more natural... her style is nice, a bit too typical socialite but nice and she wears the clothes well....not :sick: like Paris Hilton. Unfortunately though her personality does seem to be a bit of a turn-off like the above poster mentioned- too Paris Hilton like.

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually like her face, and i like that even though she seems good friends with Paris's crowd she is not "orange" something i dsilike.

most of the times i like what she is wearing and that hair is very nice, she remminds me of Jemima Goldsmith a bit

i must agree that she looks like a villain and she looks snobbish

she's ok, but for someone who propably does nothing more than shop, I guess her style could be better..
I think there's just something "off" with these girls who are trying to be the next paris hilton.
She looks so much older than 22..

meh. I could take her or leave her. Someone I know who was going to the Paper launch party with her and they got held up at the door and she was just like 'Do you know who I am?' i would be like 'no' :rolleyes: Seriously, i have no patience for girls like her. ah well.

pradaparty-dop1a.jpg

hellomagazine.com

she looks pretty bt kinda like those type of girls that look like they had their whole body gone under the knife hehehe..imo..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->