models

Joie F/W 15.16
Photographer: Hilary Walsh
Fashion Editor/Stylist: Samantha Traina
Hair Stylist: Maranda
Makeup Artist: Jo Strettell
Models: Camille Rowe, Josephine Skriver

joie

I've seen her in real life a few times and she looks like every other average girl walking down the street in New York. I had to really stare to make sure it was her because she looked so incredibly... average. Most other models I see in real life look even more modelesque in person. Definitely not so for Camille.

I agree! I've also seen her in real life and was really suprised at how short she was, plus I didn't find her super skinny. She's quite curvy but i love her style and I do find her very sexy. When I saw her though.. She was with some friends staying in a hotel in Costa Rica and you could see that she was a little "affected" with her stardom, which was a dissapointment for me.

Boden November 2015 Catalog

boden.co.uk

I agree! I've also seen her in real life and was really suprised at how short she was, plus I didn't find her super skinny. She's quite curvy but i love her style and I do find her very sexy. When I saw her though.. She was with some friends staying in a hotel in Costa Rica and you could see that she was a little "affected" with her stardom, which was a dissapointment for me.

Yeah, she's like 5'5" or mayyybe 5'6" max. And she is incredibly into herself, which is especially weird given that she's so... average-looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Christian Dior 'Poison Girl' Fragrance 2016

Vogue Paris Digital Edition via Avogadro

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noorap
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->