Candie's S/S 2009 : Britney Spears

lucy92

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
i find this very surprising. their last spokesmodel was hayden panettiere. (perezhilton)

Attachments

• candie.jpg
    candie.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 8
"I’m so excited to be the face for Candie’s Only at Kohl’s," Spears said. "Candie’s and Kohl’s are doing such great things with my tour. It’s great to work with a line that has such cool clothes and accessories."
Candie's and Kohl's -- who announced Spears' involvement in their campaign Monday -- will help sponsor her tour, beginning March 3 in New Orleans.

"Britney’s back and Candie’s has her," said Dari Marder, the chief marketing officer for Candie's Iconix Brand Group. "We are thrilled to announce our partnership with Britney, which marks her first ever apparel endorsement. There is a perfect synergy between our Candie’s girls and Britney’s fan base and to be able to partner with her during such a monumental time in her career is very exciting for the brand." (usmagazine) behind the scenes images from justjared.

Attachments

• britney.jpg
    britney.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 3
  • britney2.jpg
    britney2.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 196
Last edited by a moderator:
As the attempted rehabilitation of Britney Spears’ reputation goes on, the singer-tabloid star has just signed her first apparel endorsement — with Candie’s, which is sold exclusively at Kohl’s. In conjunction with her upcoming tour that kicks off today in New Orleans, Spears will be featured in a campaign that will run in print, TV, in-store at Kohl’s and online. Kohl’s and Candie’s will also be part of Spears’ promotional activities, and, in true multimedia cross-platforming, the pop star will wear Candie’s apparel, footwear and accessories in a music video off her current album, “Circus.” “There is a perfect synergy between our Candie’s girls and Britney’s fan base, and to be able to partner with her during such a monumental time in her career is very exciting for the brand,” said Dari Marder, chief marketing officer, Iconix Brand Group Inc. — without any hint of irony.

wwd / march 3, 2009

another ad. (perezhilton)

Attachments

• perez.jpg
    perez.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 10
i was not expecting much, its for kohls after all but its cute and appropriate.
she looks good.

I'm glad she is starting to get back on track.

I just hope she doesn't do too much at one time. She is still in recovery mode.

candies always has generic ads so this isnt so different but they r still better than many i ve seen

photoshop does wondrs for Mrs Spears, not so much this time...

Looking at those pictures makes me feel as though I've eaten a whole can of cheese whiz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaykaystake
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->