Carol Christian Poell

coccodrillo

Reaction score
Hi everyone! :D Have fallen in love with Carol Christian Poell and would like to know where - which boutiques in Europe are selling the mens and especially the womens. Thanks for all your help

coccodrillo said:
Hi everyone! :D Have fallen in love with Carol Christian Poell and would like to know where - which boutiques in Europe are selling the mens and especially the womens. Thanks for all your help

It's been extensively discussed in the Poell thread in Designers and Collections. Anyway, your best bet is the store in paris whose name I can never spell right, L'ecresomething. There are also a few pieces on Yoox currently.

does the pineal eye still exist as a shop in london? they used to carry CCP...and i think the convenience store did as well.

I know the pineal eye closed down a couple of years ago.. not sure about the convenience store.

The convenience store is still there. A few months ago they set up a pop up boutique at St Martins lane hotel. I dont know if the pop up store is still there but I assume the main boutique is.
That said I am not sure if they stock CCP, or menswear for that matter I must pay a visit next time I get a chance.

yoox carry CCP? reallllllly?
when??? did i miss it?
i mean i havent checked yoox for a while... =(

well, does Yoox really "carry" anything.. :rolleyes: especially with more rare labels/designers its random pieces from here and there, mostly older collections. I don't think anyone knows how they acquire them. unsold stock, factory variants?

anyway, a Poell item can show up every now and then but its usually something rather wack.

Motelsalieri carries random pieces from older seasons, which aren't exactly the best representation of his work.

Last edited by a moderator:
some more..

USA:
Maxfields (los angeles)

EUROPE:
barrows. (bologna,italy) tel. +39 051 228352
daad dantone (milano)

chegini. wien, austria tel. +43 1 5332058

k.h. cologne, germany tel. +49 221 25780323
martelli. mantova. tel. +39 0376321604

raffi. treviglio (BG). tel. +39 36349944

Hong Kong:
Joyce (dropped)

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Japan:[/FONT]
barney's (shinjuku/ginza, tokyo and yokohama)
cento cose (kakegawa)
space (osaka)

Russia:
podium. (moscow) tel. +007 0957953787

Last edited by a moderator:
if i remember as well Martelli dont carry CCP from a while

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69