Caroline Trentini

She was invited to a Brazilian videocast that was just released and I've listened to it! :smilingwhearts:

Key Takeaways:
  • When she met Anna Wintour she barely spoke English. And for you to pose for Vogue you must meet her. It doesn’t matter if another person (like Grace Coddington) likes a model, Anna has to like
  • She went to 11 MET Galas and held Jared Leto's fake Gucci head after he asked if she wanted to touch it. She also saw everyone from Gossip Girl, Glee, Rihanna etc and loved sitting next to Katy Perry whom she said was a darling
  • She was approached by a model's scouter while going to her father's funeral
  • She sounded extremely grounded, approacheable, humble and grateful for everything in her life and is amazed by how on demand she still is
  • She said that she received a humbling lesson after she opened for Marc Jacobs once and then he didn't book her for the next season so she had to understand that she had to keep working hard and harder to be on top
  • She thinks it’s cool to open/close shows but she’s grateful to just be on shows and other jobs after 20 years of career
  • She drops everything to be with her kids
  • She spoke about a horrible casting director that didn’t like her and waited for her to be on Prada’s backstage only to tell her that she was cut from the show. She said it was not Miuccia’s decision but the director’s and that Miuccia is a sweetheart who put her on a Miu Miu campaign with Steven Meisel. Also, this casting director is not in the industry anymore and she has no idea what he does but I'm sure we can have an idea of who he is
  • And most randomly: she was invited to Big Brother Brasil twice for their editions that mix regular people and celebrities (2020 and 2021) but she obviously refused
  • Her favourite cake flavour is vanilla
  • She loves watching Selling Sunset
  • Natalia Vodianova is her favorite model and she loves Gisele, Kate, Naomi, Natasha Poly and many others as well.
  • Donatella or Karl? Love both but would go with Donatella even though she did many Chanel jobs
  • Her favorite show was McQueen SS05. She also loved Versace SS18 with the supermodels
  • She prefers doing Couture than RTW

Last edited:
Mixed BR : 35 Anos Moda e Fé book
Photo : Nicole Heiniger

(@mixed_brazil)

no , you're right...at first i posted a wrong image and then i quickly replaced it when i realized my mistake...you were probably looking at it just before !

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MicheleO
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->