Caroline Winberg

oops, I`ve marked them as "save for all", that`s why they`ve been removed))

siljamagg.com

Seriously so sexy in those shots:woot:, esp the black & white ones just in the white short. But I also really enjoy the over the top glam of the Halston ads:heart:, great casting with her and Sessilee:D

JC Jeans & Clothes

Bigger than previously posted

mynewsdesk.com

'Ready for the ralph lauren charity show tonight. Saw Oprah back stage was pretty awesome.☺'

30vdn3a.jpg

Twitter.com/BeePrinsloo

An Evening With Ralph Lauren Hosted By Oprah Winfrey
lincolncenterpresentsev.jpg
lincolncenterpresentsev.jpg

zimbio.com

^ Lovely! But I find it puzzling that she seldom does Ralph's shows these days- she was always there back when and always perfect for them... :unsure:

She doesn't really do anyone's shows anymore, though :(

I wish she would!

It seems like she doesn`t do runway, only some commercial shows\presentations or smth like fashion for relief, etc...

From her column in swedish magazine...

blogg.aftonbladet.se

Thanks for posting :flower:

Could somebody please translate the part of the article where she says who her outfit is by?

In the 1st pic - boots - Isabel marant, cheap monday jeans, jacket - dagmar, hat paul and friends.
the 2nd - margiela shoes, monki t-shirt, Chloe skirt, Dagmar jacket.
the 3rd - mostly the same, cheap monday jeans, I. Marant boots, Dagmar jacket and Bik Bok scarf.

Does anyone know what these were for? They were recently added to her fmd page

fashionmodeldirectory.com

Is she doing the VS show this year? She's been in it every year since 2005 and I always love seeing her :blush:

Is she doing the VS show this year?
There is no information about her after the casting.... But I`ve watched her interview on swedish TV, and she was talking about this year`s VSFS. So who knows...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->