Sophie Edenhoeg

I don't like the editorial that much, but the Polaroids are stunning!!

She was born in 1996 so we'll def have to wait a couple of years. She's only in 7th grade :ninja:

Good news is I think her mom is really tall, like even for a model, and Sophe's still growing for sure!

^ jeez, that's way too young! i hope we are waiting a few years.

Well it's a pretty normal age to start and I think she'll be fine, just saying don't expect to see her next season or anything.

Maybe they should've let her "secretly" do tests in Denmark for a while longer, one year makes a big difference imo (13-14 vs 14-15), or at least not hype her in their newsletter...

Just my opinion tho. I hope they won't get too impatient because of her amazingness :heart:

sophie30707496.jpg
sophie02a0741624.jpg

sophie010662937.jpg
sophie40811734.jpg

2pm.dk

She looks so mature in those, given her age!! Gee born in 1996 :huh: She looks a lot like Louise Pedersen in the last one.

those shots are GORGEOUS! i especially love the first

ohmigod those shots :shock: she looks incredibly mature :shock: :heart:

and she sort of reminds me of Pernille Moeller as well :ninja:

The last shot - her expression and her eyes is SO Magdalena! :wub:

Wow, she really transformed in those last pics. She looks like a totally different person with her hair pulled back. Either way, she's a great beauty.

14? WOAH! I think I'm in love :wub:
She is incredibly beautiful, I'm instantly captivated, hope to see lots more soon :D

Great find Bianca :flower:

Lovely girl. She looks quite different in the sets of pics I have seen of her so far.

I remember hearing her mother was a model... Anyone know who she is?

Could some one please scan? I'm dying to see new work from this girl, she is going to be a star

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->