Caroline Wozniacki

Reaction score
She's a Danish 19-year-old tennis player and is the new face of Adidas by Stella McCartney. She's ranked #9 in the world and just made it to her first semifinal at the US Open :flower:
pics from yahoosports
279175fc55d148d285b3053191aa66fe-getty-83372629mh008_us_open_day_2.jpg

0925fe72a2a554dca8f5353a7597d98a-getty-83372617jm021_us_open_day_1.jpg

3f95c4f1884c2051d3cec649c813cf8a-getty-83372617jm028_us_open_day_1.jpg

b3f7410998a451c066b11c4b0fd7f6f9-getty-83372617jm018_us_open_day_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
from adidas.com:

Style meets Performance at U.S. Open
- Introducing Caroline Wozniacki and the new adidas by Stella McCartney fall/winter 09 tennis collection -

The Danish tennis sensation Caroline Wozniacki will present the new fall/winter 2009 adidas by Stella McCartney tennis range for the first time at the 2009 U.S. Open. Currently ranked No. 9 on the Sony Ericsson WTA Tour, Caroline has been selected to become the exclusive new face of the tennis line and will be playing in apparel and footwear from the distinctive sport performance collection at all upcoming tournaments starting with the U.S. Open.

For me it is essential to wear products that combine performance and style. I need to have breathable apparel and footwear that is lightweight, stable and well cushioned. With the adidas by Stella McCartney tennis line I feel like I have everything any fashionable female tennis player always dreams about: cutting-edge adidas technologies combined with Stella’s unique designs that actually perform. I always play better when I feel good, that is very important to me so I’m really excited about getting out on court in it!”says Caroline Wozniacki.

Stella McCartney comments “It’s very rare for a fashion designer to dress one of the top 10 players in the world. I couldn't be more thrilled and happy to be given that opportunity. Lets hope this will enhance her performance!!”

Caroline will be wearing key styles in the new tennis line including the Performance Dress which features adidas CLIMALITE®technology, the Performance Hot Pant and Bra in smoked pink and the Image Jacket in dark grape. She will also wear the Visor in smoked pink and the Skynde shoe in seed pearl, dark grape and white. The shoe is based on the renowned adidas Barricade V tooling which provides the perfect mix of midfoot stability, flexibility and cushioning for maximum comfort.

Caroline Wozniacki has been part of the adidas Player Development Program since 2007. The program helps nurture young talent with a unique mix of advice and support giving an extra helping hand to build a career. The service strives to complement the player’s own team with additional advice, coaching and motivation.

0,,12781%7E5987613,00.jpg

With Rafa Nadal, Roger Federer, and Dinara Safina at Madrid in May 09

pic from sony ericsson wta tour

love caroline! haven't seen too much of her style off-court but i think stella suits her very much. just happy she got somebody who's actually doing well to give her line more publicity.

So in love with what she wore to play in! ^_^ Just a touch of femininity so that not all you're watching is tennis.

Whoa! What about Maria Kirilenko? Caroline replaced her complietely? :unsure:
Stalla's design makes every girl beautiful :wub: Love Caroline's last dress

^i think maria still dons the collection but caroline has become the sole face. i think it was a conscious decision considering caroline has made such impressive strides and is in the top 10 and having incredible results. i think with kirilenko it's been a bit too under the radar because she rarely got the coverage. and this is actually the first tournament she's worn the line so if that's not good luck for both caroline and stella,i don't know what is. i would have thought last year it would have been ivanovic but somehow no. and dinara i don't think would suit stella's style. it's a bit frilly for her personality i think.

Caroline Wozniacki vs Maria Sharapova, 19.03.11 Indian Wells Semifinal

superiorpics

US Vogue April 2015: Serena Williams By Annie Leibovitz

Fashion Editor: Sara Moonves
Hair: Holli Smith
Make-up: Francelle
Interview: Rebecca Johnson

Pro Tennis Players: Serena Williams + Caroline Wozniacki

Source: worldmags.net

Last edited by a moderator:
CAROLINE WOZNIACKI Out and About in Venice 07/13/2017

credit: hawtcelebs

CAROLINE WOZNIACKI on Vacation in Italy 07/17/2017

CAROLINE WOZNIACKI and David Lee Out in New York 08/23/2017

CAROLINE WOZNIACKI Out and About in New York 08/31/2017

Maria Sharapova fires back at Caroline Wozniacki at U.S. Open
Maria Sharapova fired back at Caroline Wozniacki, who was critical earlier in the week of the Russian getting to play at Arthur Ashe Stadium, the premier court at the U.S. Open.
"With regards to scheduling, as you know, I don't make the schedule," Sharapova said Friday night after winning her third-round match. "I'm a pretty big competitor. If you put me out in the parking lot of Queens in New York City, I'm happy to play there. That's not what matters to me. All that matters to me is I'm in the fourth round. Yeah, I'm not sure where she is."
Sharapova, who is ranked No. 146 in the world, is playing her first Grand Slam tournament since serving a 15-month suspension for the use of meldonium. She received a wild card to play in New York.
A five-time Grand Slam champion, Sharapova won the 2006 U.S. Open. She's played all three matches at this year's Open at Arthur Ashe Stadium.
Here's what Woz said after losing a second-round match to Ekaterina Makarova.
"I think putting out a schedule where the No. 5 in the world in playing on Court 5, fifth match on after 11 [p.m.], I think that is unacceptable. When you look at center court, I understand completely the business side of things and everything, but someone who comes back from a drug sentence, and you know, performance enhancing drugs, and then all of the sudden gets to play every single match on center court, I think that's a questionable thing to do."
usa today sports
https://twitter.com/TennisChannel/status/903963490989236224
Video from the Tennis Channel

Caroline Wozniacki in Paris, May 26, 2018
caroline-wozniacki-in-tights-enjoying-in-paris-one-day-before-roland-garros-tournament-05-26-2018-3.jpg

Caroline Wozniacki in Paris, May 27, 2018
caroline-wozniacki-out-ain-paris-05-27-2018-5.jpg

celebmafia​

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->