Carrie Bradshaw's Shoes

jhkoziol

Reaction score
:bounce: Anyone who is familiar with Sex And The City knows that Carrie Bradshaw wears cool shoes (and outfit too!). Remember the episode that her Manolo Blahnik got stolen? That was a pair of gorgeous shoes!! :woot:

I don't know...

My favorite episode was in season 3 where she had just missed the ferry and she proclaimed "Wait! I lost my Choo!"

:lol:

i like all her shoes

the most memorable being the mugged manolos, and the christian louboutin from I :heart: NY episode

:rolleyes:
I like the way she puts different colors together. For example, pink color top with green shoes that sort of thing.... :bounce:

As a matter of fact, I like Jimmy Choo more than Manolo Blahnik.

Originally posted by Elle Glamour@Oct 11th, 2003 - 3:42 pm
I don't know...

My favorite episode was in season 3 where she had just missed the ferry and she proclaimed "Wait! I lost my Choo!"

:lol:
yes classic carrie there
they where rather nice ones with the feather raaa

she has too many fab shoes to name and is responsible for the acceptence of white stilletos

But i absolutly loved the episode where she is wearing one shoe in pink and the other one blue..... that was so cool.... I am trying to find a pic but i didn't find it yet.....

just love them :blush:
(waiting for season 5 on dvd out tolorrow here!!)

lol off topic but this thread reminds me of Andora :flower:

maybe cause of shopping/shoes :lol: :lol:

my favorites where the striped manolos she bought to go to the lunch that mr.bigs wife was supos to be at, theyw here stiped manolo slides
her red croc manolos, the pink ruffly louboutins, and the gold dior boots:heart:

her clothes are just soooooooo pwettyyyyy :heart: :heart: :heart:
my fav pair of shoes were the pink christian louboutin that were ruined later in one of the episodes (series 3 or 4 i think) how could they ruin those shoes??? they were too pretty to be mean to :doh:

Voodoo - I think Miranda's water broke on those shoes! I remember that episode! My fav is the patent leather Manolo Mary Janes that she found in the Vogue dressing room and had squeezed her foot into them b/c they were size 5! :lol:

Originally posted by Voodoo Doll@Nov 6th, 2003 - 5:44 am
her clothes are just soooooooo pwettyyyyy :heart: :heart: :heart:
my fav pair of shoes were the pink christian louboutin that were ruined later in one of the episodes (series 3 or 4 i think) how could they ruin those shoes??? they were too pretty to be mean to :doh:
yes the water break shoes... those were my favs too.

yes the shoes from the "i :heart: NY" are the prettiest! and i love the ones where someone steals her shoes from that baby party? i think it was, a women's right to shoes! those were pretty too!

I dont think Sarah Jessica Parker should get credit for how cute she looks. Its all about the stylist !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by AlmostFamous@Nov 28th, 2003 - 4:11 pm
I dont think Sarah Jessica Parker should get credit for how cute she looks. Its all about the stylist !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So true!! The SATC stylists have good taste in shoes!! :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->