Cartier Watches

BaileyMadison

Reaction score
I have never posted before, but have been reading for a while and now have to ask what you think of the Cartier tank watches? I see a lot of posts talking about the tank francais and am wondering why everyone seems to pick that one over either the tank american or tank louis. I am trying to decide between them now and am leaning toward the tank american, but would love to get your thoughts. Thank you!

If you only have one watch, I think it should be a Cartier Tank!

Here are my babies:

pasha.jpg
IMG_0310.jpg

I don't think my tank is produced anymore, but I like it better than any of the current tank styles.

Before you commit to a tank, think seriously about a Pasha. It's SO cool! :wub::heart::woot:

Pasha and Tank Americaine for me, would love to have either!

i have the tank louis and i :wub: it! :smile: it's so very elegant. the roadster is also quite cool :smile:

I have the tankissime, in rose gold and I love it. It look fab all the time and I always get compliments on it.

the tank is seen everywhere- my fave cartier is the one on my wrist - santos-dumont in rose

Does anyone know how much the Tank Americaine retails for?

I have the Tank Louis and I love it. I wear it all the time!

I just bought the Tank L.C. Allongee (narrow, elongated face with thin leather band). It's being delivered this week. I love the combo of classic deco.

I love the Pasha and am contemplating buying one....I visited Cartier to determine the best size but then my friend said I could get one cheaper online....although I am worried it is a FAKE. I have attched picture and noticed that the date is in a differant location on the online watch vs the one I saw at Cartier. Do you know if older versions of the PAsha had the date at the '6' location rather than at the '4' or '5.' Thanks!

The first is the one from my friend and the second is a picture from Saks.

I appreciate any help you girls can give me.

Attachments

• cartier pasha_ c.jpg
    cartier pasha_ c.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Cartier_Pasha C_Saks.jpg
    Cartier_Pasha C_Saks.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 174
Criscouture, go to www.lacotedesmontres.com, click on the brand Cartier and click on "prix du neuf". You will see all the versions of the model of your choice plus the actual price (in euros). For all those fond of watches, it is the most complete site, it tells you the ref. nr of each model, something you should ask the seller on internet. I have observed that the Pasha grey gold has the date on the 4, the steel one above the 6. Good luck!:rolleyes:

BaileyMadison said:
I have never posted before, but have been reading for a while and now have to ask what you think of the Cartier tank watches? I see a lot of posts talking about the tank francais and am wondering why everyone seems to pick that one over either the tank american or tank louis. I am trying to decide between them now and am leaning toward the tank american, but would love to get your thoughts. Thank you!

The tank francaise is the purest version of the tank right now, like a starter model for those fond of Cartier. It is the most wearable (in my opinion) and the proportions are simply perfect. The tank americaine is decidedly more elegant. The tank Louis Cartier was "the standard tank" before the tank francaise came in. The tankissime is gooorgeous, but available only in gold. My guess is they will release it in steel before long, to compete with the tank francaise. The roadster is beautiful, like a sporty Tortue (very expensive this last one). The Santos and Panthere... in my opinion a bit eighties, a bit "passé", but in the end I love them all:heart: .

shadow said:
Criscouture, go to www.lacotedesmontres.com, click on the brand Cartier and click on "prix du neuf". You will see all the versions of the model of your choice plus the actual price (in euros). For all those fond of watches, it is the most complete site, it tells you the ref. nr of each model, something you should ask the seller on internet. I have observed that the Pasha grey gold has the date on the 4, the steel one above the 6. Good luck!:rolleyes:
Thanks Shadow, your advice is great. I appreciate all of you help. The website you gave was so helpful!

tinuvielberen said:
Here are my babies:

pasha.jpg
IMG_0310.jpg

I don't think my tank is produced anymore, but I like it better than any of the current tank styles.

Before you commit to a tank, think seriously about a Pasha. It's SO cool! :wub::heart::woot:

Yours on the right is the Carré Obus collection privée. It is still produced and belongs to the "upper classes of Cartier": Gold and mechanic movement. You lucky devil!:D

cartier wactches i like are tank francais, santos and pasha. i have only santos so there're two more on my wish list. i think these 3 are simply classic and elegrant but not look like you want to show off. all the diamonds paved watches are jaw-dropping beautiful but also come with jaw-dropping price tags too. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
The Byron Boy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->