Cavalli Compares Models to ‘Pieces of Wood’

I think the man is becoming senile...I even have difficulty believing this because is actions totally contradict what he says. Kate is already a star, an icon even.

The truly unfortunate thing in this particular circumstance is Cavalli's inability to recognize that his clothes truly only come alive when worn by somelike like Naomi or Kate. It is entirely dependent on the woman wearing his clothes whether they appear to be anything more than flashy tramp-wear: a random "Piece of Wood" in a Cavalli getup = some Tara Reid wannabe; Naomi in a Cavalli getup = fierce (or at least the best chance Cavalli's gonna get at his design rocking.)

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just tried to give you karma for that -- but apparently i have to spread some around. thanks though!!! you got me rollin'

I agree, ms-nietzsche,really good photography does NOT erquire a subject with great photogenic quality.
Cause good photography makes it's subjects look beautiful and glamurous with its own means.

Unless the photographer's intending to take pictures of ugly things. I've seen some wonderful photographs of really ugly objects and also of really obese and scarred people* or whatever, and I tell you: The photo was so darn good, it made them all look extraordinarily fascinating and beautiful it was captivating me!

*I'm not intending to be ofensive towards obese people there.

All the comments about him becoming senile might not be far off the mark, because I watched him being interviewed on TV a month or so ago, and it was my first thought - he couldn't remember names, he didn't know stuff about his own business, and even accounting for not speaking in his first language, it was a strange performance.

Cavalli looks like a piece of 200 year old bark so he should keep his mouth shut.

^ I agree with you about his brain function deteriorating. I saw backstage videos and clearly it's his 'wife' who does everything important , he only bumbles around smoking a cigar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AprilL
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->