Celeb Spotting: January/February/March 2005

Golden_butterfly said:
I must say that Lindsey Lohan is starting to look really good after all that
weightloss :shock:

Definitely. I think if someone introduced her to high fashion and steered her away from stores that Paris loves she could really grow into a beautiful, put together woman.

i find it hilarious that 9 out of 10 of the celebrities on the first few pages of this thread ended up on the "fashion mishaps" lists of various magazines. ie jennifer lopez, janet jackson, kelly osbourne. that jlo sack was just horrible 0_0; and so was gwens blanket thingy...

KaraDanielle11 said:
Definitely. I think if someone introduced her to high fashion and steered her away from stores that Paris loves she could really grow into a beautiful, put together woman.

Agreed, Lindsay is a very beautiful young woman. If she could just lay off the tan and the big "superstar" hair, as well as get a proper makeup artist (the one she has right now is slightly on the tacky side). She looks prettier with more natural makeup and little foundation so you can see her beautiful freckles.

And if only she could get a decent stylist, she'd be perfect. :flower:

Brittany Murphy @ Sin City Premiere
(I thought she looked really good)

brittanymurphysincity6yv.jpg

Yeah that dress is too SJP for her she looks like cotton candy. Are those pearls around her ankles??? You cant be serious

^aw, bless! she is really tiny though, only 5'1 and Cate's 5'8½. plus she's not wearing high stillettos which she normally does :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slimshelly
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->