Celebrity Houses #2

more lara spencer

33w5tup.jpg

Duff and Kate use the dining table for homework and playing at the computer. Spencer found the chandelier -- strings of glass balls -- at Interior Illusions. The mirror is from Z Gallerie. The 1960s chrome sconces on both sides are from 1stdibs.com.

Spencer played with glossy finishes she never used in her previous home. The Mylar-backed peacock wallpaper from Walnut Wallpaper in Los Angeles is fun and groovy, Spencer says. "It's so over-the-top 1960s."

ddi4qp.jpg

In the powder room, sconces match the chandelier in the dining room and also were from Interior Illusions. Spencer found the overhead light -- a 1960s Murano smoked glass fixture -- on EBay for $600. The diamond-shaped mirror is a flea-market find.

2lasdw4.jpg

Upstairs, the serene master suite carries a muted version of the first floor's palette. The bedroom is on an elegantly- piped headboard upholstered in platinum gray. The piece came across the country from the couple's previous home in Connecticut, where it had been covered in a dark paisley pattern.

19y0ck.jpg

Kate, 5, "was very involved in her choices," Spencer says, describing the room's large-scale purple-and-white printed wallpaper. That's another Todd Goldman painting on the wall.

2nk5h7m.jpg

Duff, 7, has bunk beds and ...

same source

Last edited by a moderator:
lara spencer final

vh7yjd.jpg

A dresser made from a repurposed bank of lockers.

25gw487.jpg

"It was the 104th house we saw," Haffenreffer says of the residence, whose long, horizontal lines rise above a swimming pool with uninterrupted views to the west. Spencer found the faux bamboo chairs at a flea market and painted them chartreuse; the Russell Woodard outdoor table was scored off EBay. The couple worked with landscape designer Andrea Scharff to renovate their garden and pool area. A small lawn in the distance ends in steps leading down to another level of the yard.

15gfpzq.jpg

Dogs Dandy and Harry walk with Spencer down floating steps leading to the fire pit. The lower patio is furnished with retro-style split-rattan chairs upholstered in a Trina Turk-designed indoor-outdoor fabric manufactured by Schumacher.

same source

Those floating steps seem a little dangerous with 5 and 7-year-old around! But yeah, not a fan of the modern stuff. The kids' rooms look like bland guest rooms!

It's not even that modern. Just horribly designed and layed out.

David Boreanaz Does the Suburban Daddy Thing

BUYER: David Boreanaz and Jaime Bergman
PRICE: $3,350,000
SIZE: 6,269 square feet, 6 bedrooms, 4 full and 2 half bathrooms

David Krumholtz Lists His Krib (and Buys Another)

SELLER: David Krumholtz
PRICE: $1,499,000
SIZE: 2,013 square feet, 3 bedrooms 3 bathrooms Robert Hurst's Duplex Digs Hit the Market with Much Fanfare

SELLER: Soledad and Robert "Bob" Hurst
PRICE: $29,000,000
SIZE: 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms
The Real Estate Stalker

^A Batman stained glass window? I've seen everything now^_^

Must be nice................

The house is beautiful - but a little too much for my tastes.

yeah, donatella's house is too much. way too much. the walls are crazy. it is pretty non the less.
the ceilings are stunning, as well as the study/office

Susan and John Gutfreund's Apartment looks stunning, although I'm not a fan of the office, particularly that yellow

Dontella's house is exactly what i imagined, not my taste but its very Luxurious, although not to my personal perception of Luxury, each to their own ...

^ Oh wow, it looks so pretty.

I've always liked houses with a Spanish/Mediterranean flare.

It is luxurious but still keeps a cozy family feel to it.

Donatella's: A little too much for my taste but definitely looks beautiful. Loving the batman stained glass. <3

Donna Karan
WITH LOCAL MATERIALS AND TROPICAL DETAILING, THE FASHION DESIGNER DREAMS UP A FAMILY RETREAT IN THE BRITISH WEST INDIES.

0001.jpg 0002.jpg 0003.jpg

0004.jpg 0005.jpg 0006.jpg
architecturaldigest.com

Wow - I am always amazed at these houses.

Now I love Donna Karan's - I can relate to that style.

WOW Thanks for those Helenika!! They both are gorgeous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->