Celebs At Couture January 2004

i would be scared to loan x-tina some couture clothes
wouldnt her fake tan would stain the clothes :blink:

Originally posted by Belowen@Jan 21st, 2004 - 7:17 pm
@ Givenchy (The beauty and the beast? :shock: )
the contrast is amazing...

tiffany you;re right :wacko: so far shes been at Versace, Lacroix, Jean Paul Gaultier and Givenchy :o unbelievable

at jean paul

Attachments

• christina_jean_paul.jpg
    christina_jean_paul.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 8
front row @ dior

Attachments

• dior_front_row.jpg
    dior_front_row.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 24
Originally posted by maarit+Jan 22nd, 2004 - 12:49 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(maarit @ Jan 22nd, 2004 - 12:49 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by HBoogie@Jan 21st, 2004 - 10:18 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-MissPurple
@Jan 21st, 2004 - 9:38 pm
i think liv looks way too pale....

Bah! There's no such thing.
Totally agree! I mean, pale is her natural skin color, how can she be too pale? :blink: [/b][/quote]
At least she's not orange like christina

Originally posted by Acid@Jan 22nd, 2004 - 6:15 pm
tiffany you;re right :wacko: so far shes been at Versace, Lacroix, Jean Paul Gaultier and Givenchy :o unbelievable

at jean paul
My gosh, she looks really sh!t on that pic... reminds me of a mannequin doll, maybe one from a sex-shop :huh: She should really get another stylist, make-up artist and hairstylist... I mean, if she means she can do without, she's definitly C-RAY-ZE!!!

Originally posted by P.Amber+Jan 22nd, 2004 - 6:37 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(P.Amber @ Jan 22nd, 2004 - 6:37 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spacemiu@Jan 21st, 2004 - 7:38 pm
Daphnee Guiness ( tres chic)
I like this look alot. [/b][/quote]
Yes, me too. Perfect for a couture showing!!

Originally posted by christilynn+Jan 22nd, 2004 - 6:22 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(christilynn @ Jan 22nd, 2004 - 6:22 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by maarit@Jan 22nd, 2004 - 12:49 pm
Originally posted by HBoogie@Jan 21st, 2004 - 10:18 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-MissPurple
@Jan 21st, 2004 - 9:38 pm
i think liv looks way too pale....

Bah! There's no such thing.

Totally agree! I mean, pale is her natural skin color, how can she be too pale? :blink:
At least she's not orange like christina [/b][/quote]
i'm not saying that christina looks good and I'm not attacking liv,
i only personally think that liv looks too pale, that's it :innocent:

its just the photographer's flash, i think Liv looks fantastic as always

here some more celebrity photos already posted in the couture topics :flower:

post-19-1074671639.jpg

and Kylie/Karl once again

post-19-1074671425.jpg

I just don't understand how she thinks that is attractive, it is seriously beyond me :shock:

Maybe she has bad lighting at home or something :ninja:

Originally posted by Acid@Jan 22nd, 2004 - 6:16 pm
front row @ dior
I don't think they would be filming an episode of SATC at the Couture show... I thought that when Galliano shaked hands with somebody from the guests who was wearing some kind of fur wrapped arms accesory, it was SJP on the filming of the episode, but now, she couldn't be because she is not wearing the same that I saw at the video. Either that or she got naked and changed of outfits :lol:

Originally posted by Alejandro+Jan 23rd, 2004 - 6:38 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alejandro @ Jan 23rd, 2004 - 6:38 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Acid@Jan 22nd, 2004 - 6:16 pm
front row @ dior
I don't think they would be filming an episode of SATC at the Couture show... I thought that when Galliano shaked hands with somebody from the guests who was wearing some kind of fur wrapped arms accesory, it was SJP on the filming of the episode, but now, she couldn't be because she is not wearing the same that I saw at the video. Either that or she got naked and changed of outfits :lol: [/b][/quote]
the hand grab was most likely Arielle Dombasle... she was wearing one of the puffy sleeved dior tops

0009_f.jpg

at jean paul
at least she's carrying a cute bag. is that the balenciage motorcycle bag?

at jean paul
I resent the fact that she got to go to so many great shows :doh:
her bag is alright, but she looks evil :sick:

her bag must be accroding to the show she is attending i guess. maybe givenchy?? :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->