Celine Beauté 2024 : Ever Anderson, Meng Li, Naomi Ekindi & Tess Breeden by Hedi Slimane

Not mad at it honestly. At least not glossy and tacky.

LES GRANDS CLASSIQUES BEAUTÉ!
Right? You can’t be possibly mad. His name (as creator) featured much prominently too. Can’t blame him.

Will be waiting for reviews of the actual product line, in terms of weight, texture, performance... price.

It's very clean very precise as we can expect with Hedi. one of the better launches in beauty in a while. would be amazing if he also launched comprehensive skin care a la derma system at Dior.

It’s beautiful in a very conventional and classic way…
Compared to Chanel, Tom Ford or Charlotte Tilbury it’s underwhelming but it is superior to YSL, Dior or even Armani beauty.

I think the appeal will be in the full set, leather goods and accessories included.
I hope the colors will be interesting though.

LES GRANDS CLASSIQUES BEAUTÉ!
Oh Hedi, I love you…
It’s so pompous but oh so convincing.

Those capital letters are so « shouting at you » that you have no choice but to like it.
lol i find caps symmetric and easy to read ...who ever invented that it's screaming had nothing to do that day.

Stunning images, the best for a beauty campaign in a long, long time.
Neat, effective, right on the spot.
Hedi photographes better in colours than on black & white.

Modern day Girl With A Pearl Earring meets Avedon.

The photos of the products are beautiful too.

I like trying to work out what angle the a photo was taken from and how the lighting was set up.

(Does this belong in a separate thread?)

1000004216.png Screenshot_20240804-175456.png Screenshot_20240804-175810.png Screenshot_20240804-175920.png Screenshot_20240804-175939.png Screenshot_20240804-175856.png

These are all stunning. It's so precise. Everything compliments the red on the models' lips.

The only criticism I have is that it's very very classic to the point of being granny. But also it's a smart move because they need a foundational product to start with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnV
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->