Celine Menswear S/S 2025 Norfolk

And wasn’t Daphne like 15 when she got famous and was working for all the brands? In women’s the speech is completely different, it’s like they like to portray Hedi as a pedo, but Miuccia using 16 year-old models… no one talks about that. Idk.

And not just Daphne, in the 2000s all the girls started working at 16 and were really sexualized. I don’t see any sex vibes from Hedis work tbh. I don’t know how it is now cause I don’t follow the models anymore, but I guess it’s similar.

^ no one? I get the other member who posts sporadically genuinely wonders where the energy was for Phoebe’s models in see-through clothes when the simple answer is, well, you just weren’t here lol. But Creative, you’ve been a regular here for 17 years, it’s been an ongoing discussion!.. just one thread off the top of my head and exclusively on the topic (not even counting threads that dive into it) has 28 pages (click).

The only thing unusual here is that the topic is, for a change, about male models, menswear and a designer who caters for a type of clientele who likes to be dominated and that naturally sees critical thinking towards the brand as transgressive, and it’s not. He’s selling you a product in a certain way, and consumerism is not above criticism.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porcelainbackbone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->