Celine Sirocco Tote

kylie80

Reaction score
Curious what the thoughts on this bag are. Love it, but the tie things at the bottom are bleh.

5dtt1e
5dtt35

Celine

Sirocco Tote$1,200.00 SALE PRICE: $900.00
A glorious bag with luxury infused into every stitch, Celine's Sirocco Tote sweeps you away with its smooth, sumptuous leather on the outside and rich suede lining. Detailed with golden hardware, artful topstitching and dangling leather ties.
  • Full grain lambskin with vegetal tanning; elegant topstitching
  • Zip closure with 4" leather pull with golden metal Celine accessory
  • Leather shoulder strap with golden metal links; 8" drop
  • Four outside pockets (one on each side) with leather covered snaps and suede lining
  • Decorative leather ties at bag ends
  • Gorgeous, heady suede lining with zipped pocket
  • 13" x 14" x 3.5"
  • Made in Italy
http://www.eluxury.com/sales/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=10661144&SectionID=9000

I saw this in person and was underwhelmed. it's just so bland and uninteresting.

I usually love celine but this is kinda...well just not my thing.

welcome kylie:flower:

i would not buy this bag. it is not worth its money.
even on sale its still 900 dllars and for that money there are much better bags that you'll be able to wear for longer^_^

^^Thanks!

I dont know if it is me or what but it seems like every bag I look at these days is like $800 or more no matter what it looks like, frustrating! Thank god for the $500 and $100 threads!

I don't like anything about it at all.I would be disappointed if I were given it as a present.

It is hard to believe Céline designed THAT!!. I looove many of its bags, especially the Boogie.:heart:

no no no!

but the white celine flap bag with shagreen buckle, yes yes yes!:P

I'm so partial to their boogies that I don't find any of their other bags anything special.

Go for a boogie instead :wink:

Nah i don't particularly like it, especially considering the price. I think the tassle bits on the bottom look like 4 little legs to stand it on :blink:

It look so boring, I would not look twice at this bag, looks like something you can get at any high street store.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->