Fendi Vintage Leather Twins Tote

the croc is in-store. this bag is gorgeous but the manufactured version is smaller than the olsen version.

uh...that isnt fendi, sweetheart...

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh...YES it is it's an actual vintage version from the time. My mom bought it at Fendi.

It just has a different handle because they made different versions besides the exact one Ashley Olsen has. Fendi even offered to change the handle to the thicker croc one. It's 100% real.

Last edited by a moderator:
to be honest, i think the bag is kind of boring in flat leather, an exotic skin really ups the look of it.

also, i like the handles on the one ashley has more, they are a little wider and more substantial imo

cavanaugh,
you are right. the actual bag is plain that is why the thing i love about it most is the "FF" hardware... its so vintage fendi; i love it!

I'd rather just stumble upon Ashley's vintage croc, there was one of ebay for $4,000 not too long ago...I heard the remake is not exactly the same. I don't know where she got it at but I'm sure with her money and connections it isn't hard to find something unique...and out of print.

^ ashley got her bag at scarlett in paris. i would wait for the original as well; i like it a lot better than the reissue.

I want to know your opinion; for the same handles Ashley has and the gold F's on them, Fendi will add that to my vintage one yet I'd have to pay a bit. Do you think its worth it?

I want to know your opinion; for the same handles Ashley has and the gold F's on them, Fendi will add that to my vintage one yet I'd have to pay a bit. Do you think its worth it?

I definitely think it's worth it. The bag is beautiful as it is, but it would be even better with the other handles.

If you decide to do it you'll have to post pictures!

I definitely think it's worth it. The bag is beautiful as it is, but it would be even better with the other handles.

If you decide to do it you'll have to post pictures!

I've been thinking about it and I think I'm going to do it!!! I'll post photos when it's done!!

^that should be exciting, will the handles be the same cream color?

Mhmm! It will be cream crocodile handles-still debating on whether I should also ask for the gold "F" logo thingies

I ****ing love this bag so much. I will literally do anything for the croc version.

^ ashley got her bag at scarlett in paris. i would wait for the original as well; i like it a lot better than the reissue.

Oh cool, maybe one day I'll spot one. I'd love to have it, it's got a timeless quality.

:shifty:
hopefully i have mine on its way soon :woot: thanks to styleexpert!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zyasiagrissom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->