Fendi Vintage Leather Twins Tote

Still loving this bag. It looks so great in the pink! Absolute perfect choice for spring. I'm very tempted :buzz: love your bag mangoblüte!

I LOVE THE CROC TWIN TOTE!! everything about it is literally perfection!

I scored a vintage croc/gator Fendi "Olsen twin" tote

though it is not the same style that she carries but seems to be a smaller shoulder version of the same bag. Shoulder bags are always what I seem to grab first and use the most and this just might fulfill any desire I may had had to score a black 35cm vintage croc H Kelly one day. I am waiting for it to arrive so no pics of my own yet but wanted to share my joy in advance. I'm wondering if this is croc or gator? I can't see any pores on the scales and the seller called it alligator yet low and behold popular Hermes ebay seller Mighty Kismet has the same bag for sale today and calls it croc. And how odd is that that both her and Linda*s***stuff both sell the same bag today.

I swear as fast as I sell something to trim down my closet I am buying something else! After selling my petrol and my gold spy recently, this is now my only Fendi bag....but I think this was definitely a trade up and a classic piece for many years to come (and cheaper than the Spy was!)

Now somebody grab the other one!

Attachments

• 942.JPG
    942.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 2
  • 2061.jpg
    2061.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 11
  • CrocFendi.jpg
    CrocFendi.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited by a moderator:
I LOVE THE CROC TWIN TOTE!! everything about it is literally perfection!

i so agree with that!
that ashley's vintage fendi is together with birkin top of the tops when it comes to bags, and already classic balenciaga...:wink:

I saw a black croc with gold hardware in HK, it was priced at HKD128,000! While the leather version was only HKD12,000! :wink:

i love it in croc. i don't know if i'm so crazy about it in plain leather though.

yep, it doesn't look good in plain leather, it so much different and better in crock....

Fendi "Twins Satchel"

I love this more than the tote version in plain honestly...
the tote is appealing to me in croc only

Large Italian leather carryall with a flap front and push-lock logo closure, double shoulder straps, 7½" drop, inside divider and zip pocket, cotton lining
size : 15"W X 11½"H X 5½"D
currently retails for $2,050.00
seen at : www.saksfifthavenue.com
fendi1.jpg

fendi2.jpg

fendi3.jpg

fendi4.jpg

fendi5.jpg

Im thinking of getting the grey one, but i want to use it for school.
Do you think its practical? because i heard you cant wear it over your shoulder.
The handle is 4.5 inches and that makes me think that when you wear just a top you should be able to get it over your shoulder no?

Should i just get it?

Steffie, I think this bag will be a really tight fit if you try to wear it on your shoulder, I can't imagine if it will work at all on your shoulder once it is stuffed with books and stuff.

It's gorgeous, especially in grey but I really think it's meant to be hand carried, so that's something to keep in mind if you want to buy it just for school.

Id imagine princessimp your right about this, but i guess away from school situation its perfect!

^Agree! As long as you don't try to carry it on your shoulder, this bag is so understated and chic! :D

the navy one was on the US NAP site for 30% off but its sold out now...damn!

I want the croc version so badly...I am so completely sad now, lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zyasiagrissom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->