Celine 'Victoire' & 'Triomphe' Handbags 2024 : Kaia Gerber by Hedi Slimane

Cindy was not very exciting... I prefer her to Kaia

Cindy al least exudes opulence ...

Kaia always looks like a very pretty young girl, that's all. Fine for something like Calvin Klein or H&M or Hilfiger, but just doesn't have the visual depth or glamor for a label like Celine.

Cindy was not very exciting... I prefer her to Kaia

Cindy al least exudes opulence ...
lol whats more exciting that exuding opulence?
That said, the campaign looks like she went to a restaurant and ate then asked the waiter to take her pic from an instagramable spot only that he didnt know how to get that good light.

Everything works for me in the photograph. Very Slimane and I love it. The fashion styling is a choice, you either love it or hate it, but it all works together. The background is a beautiful addition to the photograph.

The double C logo and the chanel style jacket in this campaign is probably what one can expect from his Chanel if he is hired.

More from the campaign:

More from the campaign:

When you look back at supermodels - when you look at Gisele today - they managed to make the most mundane outfits look a little bit special.

Here, not only are the clothes wearing her, they're pretty bland pieces to begin with. It's something special to be overpowered by the most basic items of clothing.

ok but the last shot, goddamn they made her a store display, the hat with the logo, the sunglasses with the logo, the earrings, the earphones around her neck with the logo, the buttons on the shirt, the bag chain -- just put a celine lipstick in one hand and a perfume in the other lol i like when hedi does a little story, the earlier lulu campaigns were so beautiful, i like kaia for celine but yeah

It looks like girls in Asia that want to dress like off duty k-pop singers

Personally, I have been enjoying Hedi Slimane's Celine advertising campaigns a whole lot over recent seasons and this is no exception. Never minded the sight of Kaia Gerber, so this all sits perfectly well with me. I like the effortlessness of it all, from the nonchalant mood to the minimal beauty styling on Kaia. The portrait photography here are undeniably beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swissmiss2000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->