WEIGHT 69.00 Kg
CLUB Arsenal FC
POSITION Midfielder
SQUAD NUMBER 15
PREMIERSHIP DEBUT 15/08/2004 Everton
FIRST PREMIERSHIP GOAL 25/08/2004 Blackburn
SPAIN DEBUT 01/03/2006 Ivory Coast
DID YOU KNOW? Cesc is the youngest-ever Arsenal goal scorer

Francesc "Cesc" Fàbregas Soler (born May 4, 1987 in Arenys de Mar, Catalonia, Spain)is a Spanish footballer who currently plays as a central midfielder for Arsenal in the FA Premier League and for the Spanish national team. Fàbregas started his career at FC Barcelona B but was signed by Arsenal in mid-2003. He is currently under contract with Arsenal until 2014.
Before joining Arsenal, Fàbregas had made his way into the Barcelona B team and then taken part in the FIFA U-17 World Championship in 2003, winning both the Adidas Golden Boot (for top goalscorer) and Golden Ball (for best player). Spain finished second in the tournament to Brazil.
Fàbregas made his team debut on October 23, 2003 in a League Cup tie at home to Rotherham United, and in doing so became Arsenal's youngest ever first-team player, aged 16 years and 177 days. He then became the youngest goalscorer in Arsenal's history in a later round of the League Cup, scoring from very close range in a 5–1 victory against Wolves.
However, it was not until the start of the 2004–05 season that Fàbregas started making first team appearances in matches outside the League Cup. His first match was against Manchester United in the Community Shield; he then, due to an injury to Patrick Vieira, had four successive Premier League starts against Everton, Middlesbrough, Blackburn Rovers and Norwich City. Fabregas earned enormous applause for his performances in his first four appearances[1], claiming a goal against Blackburn in a 3–0 victory. Soon after, he became the second youngest goalscorer in Champions League history after scoring the third goal against Rosenborg, in Arsenal's 5–1 victory.
After the departure of Arsenal captain, Patrick Vieira, Fàbregas became a first-team regular in the Arsenal midfield, making 35 appearances in the 2005–06 season.
Fabregas was lauded for his consistency in the UEFA Champions League. He was praised especially for his performance against Real Madrid at the Bernabeu in the second round of the UEFA Champions League and earned further plaudits for his performance against Juventus in the quarter-finals; he scored Arsenal's first goal and set up Thierry Henry for the second. Fàbregas was highly praised by teammates and the press alike.[2]
Fàbregas helped Arsenal's 2006–07 Champions League campaign get started on August 8, 2006, by scoring two goals in a 3–0 win over Dinamo Zagreb in the first leg of their Champions League qualifier.
Fàbregas's performances have attracted a considerable number of admirers in his homeland. In particular Real Madrid have expressed a desire to secure his services despite his long term contract at Arsenal.[3] However, on July 12, Arsène Wenger stated that Arsenal would listen to no offers for Fàbregas.[4] In September 2006, with six years left on his deal, Wenger offered a new eight-year deal to Fàbregas, which was signed on October 19, 2006, keeping the Spaniard at the club until he is 27 years old.[5][6] This eight-year deal is the longest ever signed in the Premiership.
Fàbregas was a runaway winner of the Golden Boy award on 2 December 2006, presented by Italian paper TuttoSport, based on a poll of leading writers across Europe.[7]
On February 9, 2007, Fàbregas won the Premiership Player of the Month award for January.[8] During the League Cup Final on February 25, 2007, Fàbregas captained Arsenal for the first time after Kolo Toure was sent off in extra time.
getty

Last edited by a moderator:
Cesc Fabregas Interview Exclusive To Arsenal TV:

^He watches "Desperates Housewives"...that's funny :lol: .

Last edited by a moderator:
i love cesc:heart: he is so cute!
:lol: desperate housewifes!

Aaaw I love Cesc!! I think this season is going to be huge for him but I can't believe he wasn't nominated for Fifa player of the year :(

Nike party in Cannes, France, 17 May 2007

celebutopia.net

I met him in a London club- his friend introduced us and BANG! out comes his body guard lol Hes very very sweet and quiet

aww, i had no idea cesc had a thread lol
then again i didn't exactly search for it!
aww, i've have met him 2times and he is such a sweetie!

Cesc has a thread!!! :smile:

Cesc is on Twitter confirmed by Twitteraddict Alvaro Arbeloa: twitter.com/cesc4official

Before take-off from Zurich Cesc tweeted they were on their way to Buenos Aires!
Team-mate Alvaro Arbeloa just tweeted they arrived!

Twitter.com/cesc4offical /aarbeloa17

seems like soon enought the whole spain NT will have twitter accounts
Not that I'm complaining here, not at all.
I love Cesc, he seems like such a nice guy.

Before the match against Liechtenstein
with Navas, Iniesta, Pedro and Busquets

With Pique on the plane to Argentina

In Argentina
with Iniesta

twitter.com/cesc4official

^ Yummy!!!!! Pique and Cesc!

They should have a joint thread!!!!! :heart:

Cesc and his cousin

208k6so.jpg

twitter.com/cesc4official

is gonna be interesting seen the game barcelona vs arsenal since cesc is used to play for bacelona since he start in soccer n now all this years with arsenal

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonic boom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->