Cesc Fabregas

dont u guys love this pic.

Fabregas.JPG

There are rumors that Cesc and his long term girlfriend Carla Dona Garcia broke up! If you read Cesc's tweets it can refer to a break up. (He has tweeted that he sleeps alone and that he doesn't know what to do cause the one he loves the most doesn't believe what he says)

There are also rumors that he's dating a girl called Daniella (twitter.com/dan_niella4)

She has been tweeting with Cesc sister lately and also Cesc's mom is following her on Twitter. Cesc himself has copied her tweets more than once.. I hope it's just a rumor cause I really really like Carla!

** Back to football: President of FC Barcelona recently said that Arsenal turned down the offer for Cesc AGAIN! He also said that they want 50 million for him and Barcelona said that they are NOT willing to pay that amount of money...

There are rumors that Cesc and his long term girlfriend Carla Dona Garcia broke up! If you read Cesc's tweets it can refer to a break up. (He has tweeted that he sleeps alone and that he doesn't know what to do cause the one he loves the most doesn't believe what he says)

There are also rumors that he's dating a girl called Daniella (twitter.com/dan_niella4)

She has been tweeting with Cesc sister lately and also Cesc's mom is following her on Twitter. Cesc himself has copied her tweets more than once.. I hope it's just a rumor cause I really really like Carla!

** Back to football: President of FC Barcelona recently said that Arsenal turned down the offer for Cesc AGAIN! He also said that they want 50 million for him and Barcelona said that they are NOT willing to pay that amount of money...

time for him will come,when barca big players retired.

To be honest right now I don't want him to go to any team where he's not needed! He can be a big player but at the moment Barcelona or Real Madrid for that matter doesn't NEED him and I don't want him to be a substitute for Xavi or whatever. They already bought Afellay as substitute for Iniesta and he hardly plays. He has a big responsibility at Arsenal which he won't get at Barcelona. IMO he's better off at a club where he can play and grow before joining Barcelona..

My suspicion was right! Cesc has a new girlfriend named Daniella. Daniella has 2 kids :smile: Here some pics of them on their holiday

Cesc-Fabregas-mystery-girlfriend-and-her-possible-son.jpg
article-2005729-0CA3CEED00000578-671_634x437.jpg
article-2005729-0CA3C73D00000578-701_634x595.jpg
article-2005729-0CA3C74900000578-723_634x645.jpg

dailymail.co.uk / kickette

Cesc arrived today in Barcelona and will be presented tomorrow as an official player of Barcelona

Here a pic of him and also Daniella

1.jpg

news via marca and picture via bellazon

Yes!!! Now they can hug eachother everyday instead of sending eachother a million kisses on Twitter :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaywootoo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->