Chad Michael Murray and Sophia Bush Separate

it s my belief that young hollywood stars shouldn t marry no matter how ''in love'' they think they are. they seem to be anable to be faithfull with all the temptations around them. so why get into something as serious as marriage??!!

Jennika said:
Murray, who cheated on her during their engagement (he hooked up with castmate Paris Hilton while filming "The House of Wax"), kept right on cheating after they wed.

With Paris Hilton?? :yuk: No offense but I think Sophia Bush is better than Paris Hilton. Aww, I actually liked Sophia and Chad together. What happened??..Chad seemed so devoted to Sophia.

Sophia Bush Cites 'Fraud' Against Murray

chad_n_sophia_KevinWinter.jpg
United Press International
One Tree Hill star Sophia Bush has filed for an annulment in Los Angeles charging Chad Michael Murray, her co-star and husband of five months, with fraud.
There was no explanation of the fraud allegedly committed in papers released by the Los Angeles Superior Court, People magazine reported Tuesday.
Bush, 23, and Murray, 24, separated in September. They still star side-by-side in the WB drama.
People quoted a friend of Bush's back in October as saying: "Sophia went into the marriage believing in the sanctity of marriage and Chad simply did not share that vision."
Actress Renee Zellweger also cited fraud when she annulled her five-month marriage to country superstar Kenny Chesney.
Photo Copyright Getty Images
from mjmorningshow.com

Erin said:
^ That's true PrinceOfCats, but what happened to marrying the one you love? We have so many more choices any more, many people are able to date and see whom they choose. You'd think that since marriage has had a chance to evolve, we'd take it more seriously these days. But people are still rushing in, I just don't get it.
Who says they didn't love each other? Going through life, you end up loving quite a lot of people. Maybe it works out, maybe it doesn't - every love is different :flower: Everyone make bad choices (actors just seem to do it more often than us ordinary people :D), I'm sure they both made a few. But that doesn't mean that they didn't love each other at some point.

PrinceOfCats said:
I read a survey that suggested that just as many people were unsatisfied with marriage in the olden days, but they put up with it. People getting away from a situation that makes them unhappy is probably better than people just being unhappy...

Agree. Also, another reason could be that women these days (as opposed to say, the fifties or something) are more likely to have better paying jobs that allow them to support themselves. So I assume this day and age women are more likely to get divorced because they can afford to be financially independent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porcelainbackbone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->