Chad Michael Murray and Sophia Bush Separate

CharlottefromCA said:
Yeah I didn't want to ask because I didn't want to look stupid.. is she a Bush?? I mean I know she is a Bush.. but is she a BUSH?? :lol: I never heard of her being one..
No, she's not a BUSH. No relation to George W. :P

People should think things thru before they get married. Marriage should not be seen as something to ' complete ' a relationship. It's a transition that takes time, years !

wow that's a short marriage..

maybe they'll think more beofre they feel they are prepared for marriage later in their life.

I don't know if it's just her "Brooke" character, but Sophia Bush annoys the heck outta me. Maybe I'm the odd one out here but I feel that the chemistry between Chad's "Lucas" and Hilarie's "Peyton" was really strong. There was zilch chemistry between Lucas and Brook.

A Note To Celebrities: MARRIAGES ARE SUPPOSED TO LAST LONGER THAN A MOVIE SHOOT, IDIOTS!

babyjane said:
A Note To Celebrities: MARRIAGES ARE SUPPOSED TO LAST LONGER THAN A MOVIE SHOOT, IDIOTS!

Don't put it all on celebrities.

Last year, during freshman year of college, BOTH my suitemates got married after knowing their boys for months.

What's the rush??:blink:

Golden_butterfly said:
People should think things thru before they get married. Marriage should not be seen as something to ' complete ' a relationship. It's a transition that takes time, years !

Agreed. I'm tired of stupid, short, often meaningless marriages ruining the whole idea of... well, marriage.

I feel bad for them but I also saw this coming. He is from my hometown and I would see him out at the clubs very interested in the women around him. I met him at a bar that he was judging a thong contest. He was screaming for them to take it off. I've seen him a couple of times after that partying. I'm not saying it's his fault they are seperating. I think they are both young and just need to experience life.

Erin said:
Agreed. I'm tired of stupid, short, often meaningless marriages ruining the whole idea of... well, marriage.

Yep, yep... Divorce seems to be the answer to marriage problems nowadays. Sad, very sad.

izze said:
Yep, yep... Divorce seems to be the answer to marriage problems nowadays. Sad, very sad.

I read a survey that suggested that just as many people were unsatisfied with marriage in the olden days, but they put up with it. People getting away from a situation that makes them unhappy is probably better than people just being unhappy...

^ That's true PrinceOfCats, but what happened to marrying the one you love? We have so many more choices any more, many people are able to date and see whom they choose. You'd think that since marriage has had a chance to evolve, we'd take it more seriously these days. But people are still rushing in, I just don't get it.

PrinceOfCats said:
I read a survey that suggested that just as many people were unsatisfied with marriage in the olden days, but they put up with it. People getting away from a situation that makes them unhappy is probably better than people just being unhappy...

:clap:

I know Im sure glad my parents aren't together anymore.

chicsassy7 said:
I feel bad for them but I also saw this coming. He is from my hometown and I would see him out at the clubs very interested in the women around him. I met him at a bar that he was judging a thong contest. He was screaming for them to take it off. I've seen him a couple of times after that partying. I'm not saying it's his fault they are seperating. I think they are both young and just need to experience life.
:yuk: sorry but that is just disgusting. I despise guys like that.

:lol:
why not just make one big splitsville thread . . . for every celeb couple tht ever existed !

Well I've heard heaps of times that he was a bit of a sleaz-o.... I feel bad for them but.

No I'm justwaiting for Nick and Jessica to announce their split! :o

hahaa... that's a pretty long marriage compared to Britney and Nikki Hilton~ hahahha... :woot: :woot: :woot:

i guess u can't expect more when u have cameras/pepparazzi around you~ u noe?:innocent:

September 28, 2005 -- YESTERDAY was a sad day for celebrity marriages. Not only did Chad Michael Murray and Sophia Bush call it quits after just five months, but Kathy Griffin and her hubby of four years, Matt Moline, called it a day. In Griffin's case, the couple split because of irreconcilable differences — which can't be said of Murray and Bush. Murray, who cheated on her during their engagement (he hooked up with castmate Paris Hilton while filming "The House of Wax"), kept right on cheating after they wed. According to Us Weekly, "He cheats on her constantly and doesn't even try to hide it." Another cheater? A.J. DiScala, the hubby/manager of "Sopranos" star Jamie-Lynn DiScala, the magazine says. Meanwhile, Tori Spelling, who cheated on and left her hubby Charlie Shanian last week, has moved in with the object of her lust, actor Dean McDermott.

http://www.nypost.com/gossip/28618.htm

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angelnamedeva
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->