Chandra North

Elle Quebec
August 1991
"Le style Colette"

scanned by me

Amazing, hfgl. You always post the best editorials. Chandra's my favorite so this post blows my mind!!!

hfgl major karma coming you're way.:flower::flower:
I love that:heart: and never seen it before. She must have been quite young there and she looks like a 1920's movie starB) love the colouring and lighting to.:D Thank-you.:flower:

Elle Quebec
September 1991

Wow! Ya know, I have over 1,800 images of Chandra and you still manage to post editorials that I've never seen before! HFGL... you are incredible. I'll start posting some of my images later in the week. Thank you again HFGL!!!

PS - Do you have any candids of Chandra?

I'm glad you liked them!I'm not done either :shifty:
I'll check if i have candids.

Glamour US - December 2002
Wow!
Photographer: Pamela Hanson
bwgreyscale / archiveweb.org

Thank-you hfgl & pipoca for you're contributions to this thread:flower::flower:
Hadn't seen either pics beforeB)
I miss Pamela Hanson:( great photographer.
And that pic with Michele Hicks......love it.:heart:

A new editorial from Red UK Dec and Chandra still looks fantastic:woot::woot:

(my own scans)

Incredible posts! Big thanks to hfgl (where do find these rare pics!), pipoca (one of my all-time favorite editorials) and Northern Star (just stunning!).

I've noticed there are no runway photos in this thread. So, here are a few various catwalk pics. I'll post some editorials and campaigns this weekend.

No problem Dalton300:flower: I also look forward to seeing what you post.B)
The runway pics above are great.......the 1st pic, OMG her body is just unbelievable:shock::crush: Also loving the Gucci pic.:D

I'm seriously hoping between the few people who post in this thread we can make it alot bigger.......well we're up to 3 pages now.:wink:B)

Valentino Ads
bwgreyscale

Andrew Mark Ads
bwgreyscale

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"