Chanel ‘No. 5 Fragrance’ 2020 : Marion Cotillard by Steven Meisel

Discussion in 'Ad Campaigns' started by vogue28, Feb 17, 2020.

1. vogue28

vogue28 Mod Squad Team Leader

2. dontbeadrag

dontbeadrag Well-Known Member

Meisel? For Chanel? Bring this on!

ivano likes this.
  3. Benn98

Benn98 Well-Known Member

WOW, so happy for Marion!! :clap::clap::clap: A Chanel No. 5 campaign is the jewel of the crown.
    And photographed by Steven Meisel too? This will push her back onto the spotlight because her fashion profile took a bit of a dip after that raccoon from Dior sacked her.

Nothing will ever compare to her campaign work under Galliano, but I like this shot. It's simple, yet so beautiful.

TaylorBinque, ivano, 333101 and 4 others like this.
  4. dodencebt

dodencebt Well-Known Member

A great fit for Chanel! That's a semi boring, but beautiful image - still, it's Marion and Meisel so I'll take it.

ivano likes this.
  5. GivenchyHomme

GivenchyHomme Well-Known Member

In your face Maria Grazia! Who would want to work for that rude ugly woman when you have Chanel and Meisel!

TaylorBinque, ivano and mikel like this.
  6. aracic

aracic Moderator

Beautiful! I hope they keep Meisel for more than one season. And it would be great if they could get him to shoot their fashion campaigns. Perhaps he'd manage to spark some life in those dreadful collections.

7. chanelh

chanelh Active Member

OMG LMAF.......such an interesting statement, but sadly for Mrs.Cotillard, she came to the house for genius Karl, but end up being with an even worse version of MGC

8. vogue28

vogue28 Mod Squad Team Leader

A fabulous partnership, and a truly fabulous and heavenly portrait to match. Absolute nail on the head with this, the photograph of Marion just screams beauty, feels expensive and looks otherworldly. I'm extremely keen to see the official advertising campaign now, after such an exquisite teaser!

ivano and YohjiAddict like this.
  9. dfwn2n

dfwn2n Active Member

Dior who?

10. TaylorBinque

TaylorBinque Well-Known Member

This deal definitely was in talk long before. Since She's dropped by Dior, he's been attending few Chanel shows and I knew that the relationship has gotten stronger. With Annette, a musical movie starring with Adam Driver, probably coming out this year, she needs a wardrobe for her press tour. Hope this will be great. Once you get a Dior contract, the only way to top it is Chanel. Well played, Marion.

11. Lola701

Lola701 Well-Known Member

My ultimate dream...Meisel for Chanel. Unfortunately, Karl is not there anymore. I wonder what took so long for Chanel beauty to sign Marion. She is perfect for N5!
    I hope she wears Vintage Chanel because I can’t with Virginie.
    At least now, she is attached to a brand she actually likes and wears on a daily life. It seems like Dior was kinda painful for her...

Funny how she got to Dior because of John and end-up with Bill, Raf and the two others...And now she got Chanel because of Karl and end-up with Virginie.

This will give a great boost to her international career. She has been very focused on French cinema lately.