Chanel 'Allure Homme Sport Superleggera' Fragrance 2024 : Jarrod Scott

That guy is very good looking, which compensates the ugly font lol

apparently the source post on the Neo2 website is no longer available 😎

wtf is this? very ferragamo on a bad day. is chanel targeting discount drug stores now?

It's all very cheap looking. It takes a real talent to make one of the most handsome models in the world appear this flat on photos.

I like that they went for a grown man and that they tried to keep the spirit of the iconic campaigns with Andres lensed by Demarchelier and Weber but, all the shots with Jarrod and the perfume bottle are Off.

The outside shots are good but someone, a sensuality is missing.

It should have only been about that first shot!

Too heavy a retouch. The red text at the bottom, whatever that is for is not needed.
I don't know anyone who wears this fragrance, like ever. It's dated and should be dropped from Chanel's fragrance offerings.

Too heavy a retouch. The red text at the bottom, whatever that is for is not needed.
I don't know anyone who wears this fragrance, like ever. It's dated and should be dropped from Chanel's fragrance offerings.
No, the thing that I love about Chanel is that they precisely don’t discontinue their fragrances (except special editions).
I wear Coco Noir and Allure. I don’t think they sells a lot of them but I’m glad it exists…

Superleggera is a reference to motorsports and more precisely to an Italian engineering firm which invented a lighter coachwork for cars and motorcycles.
That "Superleggera" brand is trademarked in this font, so precisely Chanel has to pay royalties on that, idk why they went for the red, maybe to recall the Superleggera Ducati race cycles.
But in short, Chanel marketing just thought there is a market with the nostalgic motorsports dudes...

Superleggera is a reference to motorsports and more precisely to an Italian engineering firm which invented a lighter coachwork for cars and motorcycles.
That "Superleggera" brand is trademarked in this font, so precisely Chanel has to pay royalties on that, idk why they went for the red, maybe to recall the Superleggera Ducati race cycles.
But in short, Chanel marketing just thought there is a market with the nostalgic motorsports dudes...
They did have a superleggera watch back in the day right?
What’s the concentration for this one, EDT?

They did have a superleggera watch back in the day right?
What’s the concentration for this one, EDT?
the J12 Superleggera watch model was first released in 2003
the Monsieur Superleggera watch model in 2021
and the Monsieur Superleggera Intense Black Edition (100 pieces limited) in April 2024

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quinnyboy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->