Chanel 'Bleu de Chanel' Fragrance : Gaspard Ulliel by Jean-Baptiste Mondino

Gaspard looks quite cute

basically, that's it tho

i also heard that the fragrance itself is rather 'expected', compared to their slogan of being 'unexpected'

Well it's a bit different than what Chanel did, but i like it. it looks young, metropolitan and smart !

It has nothing to do with what most of us think of Chanel because apparently Karl had nothing to do with it,

Im curious about the scent!

It has nothing to do with what most of us think of Chanel because apparently Karl had nothing to do with it,

Im curious about the scent!

Yes, as Karl once said on French television (and as his rant against Chanel N°5 face Audrey Tautou can testify), "there is a Berlin Wall between Chanel the fashion company and Chanel the cosmetics company".

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope this hasnt already been posted

Trailer : BLEU DE CHANEL Fragrance : Gaspard Ulliel

uploaded by eros2daria on youtube

I tested Bleu today since it has just been released in France and I love it!
It reminds me of Dior Homme Sport because of the ginger but it's more sensual. I know it's a masculine fragrance but I feel like I could wear it too.
And I love the detail of the magnet on the cap.

There is a review of the fragrance on Now Smell This :
http://www.nstperfume.com/2010/08/18...grance-review/

^it's the same image what i posted.:flower:

Scorsese for Chanel exclusive!

"Who knows New York better than Martin Scorsese?" says Gaspard Ulliel with a smile. The French actor (A Very Long Engagement, Hannibal Rising) spent four fortunate days in the city under Scorsese's direction as he filmed the biggest commercial event of the year: Chanel's new men's fragrance, Bleu de Chanel. In this exclusive behind-the-scenes documentary, Ulliel takes us through his process of wooing a beautiful blonde on the subway (Canadian model Ingrid Schram), before unsurprisingly getting the cold shoulder from his current girlfriend, played by Danish singer Amalie Bruun. The footage shows the director in fine form: joking around on set, he seems unsurprisingly in his element. To the surprise of absolutely no-one, it's another Scorsese triumph - and now we're more excited than ever about seeing his new HBO series Broadwalk Empire this autumn.

Bleu de Chanel by Martin Scorsese airs on 25 August. £42.00 for 50ml. chanel.com

there's also a behind-the-scenes video here

gq-magazine.com

Thank you dsoma! It looks really promising, I can't wait to see it.

The director and actor are great, so I hope we won't be dissapointed. Ad I'm glad they chose the Rolling Stones for the ad ; it's so Scorsese, so timeless.

My boyfriend's got a sample of the fragrance, and I absolutely love it. It's a lot like the ad - young and smart, but definitely not unexpected as much as it claims to be. :P I love Scorsese so I'm glad to read that he shot the film!

Hmmm... It's not that I don't like it, because it's wonderfully directed, but it doesn't look quite like an ad and not quite like a short movie either :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->