Chanel Beauty Spring 2009 : Malgosia Bela

I picked up a few of the leaflets at the counter about the new range, and the image looks better in reality.

Though Chanel cosmetics is suffering the loss of Moncourtois and Morawetz, who were there for decades (Moncourtois was hired by Chanel herself). The new guy in charge, Peter Philips, has yet to produce a properly impressive range - at the moment, I feel he's coasting on the products and reputation of what's already been established, so things look familiar, yet feel a bit lacking in something.

Perhaps he will shortly get into his own stride and inject a new feeling of authenticity into seasonal products and adverts that reflect his unique input, rather than giving us slightly 'off' repeats of what's gone before. In a way, I can see the sense in taking time to transform the range, so that it's not a sudden shock to have a new person in charge.

I think it's a nice ad. Malgosia's look reminds me a bit of models from the 80s. This actually looks like a Chanel makeup ad from the 80s.

I think this ad is less impressive compared to other campaigns of Chanel Make-up, but I love it anyway... There's something that catches my eyes in this ad. lol

She looks good but I can't get the shape of her face... It's not like that :huh:
Shot by Lagerfeld?

Dominique Isserman used to shoot most of the Chanel Beauty ads, but I don't know if this was shot by her(or him?).

That's really glamorous:heart::heart::heart:
I love the lighting, and her strong feature creates powerful energy in here...:wub:
thanks for scan.

Last edited by a moderator:
:buzz::buzz::buzz: New Chanel cosmetics add - Cote D'azur collection summer 2009:buzz::buzz::buzz:

chanel.com

This campaign is getting better and better as other versions are released :lol: I love the new one!

^^I agree these are lovely and the pics are quite diverseB)each one totally different from the last and that's a good move as it leaves you looking forward to what's coming next.:D

Oh wow. The new shot is much better than the first :wub:

The new ones are much better than the old ones indeed! I didn't like the first one at all.

The last one looks a bit like Anna Selezneva - I hope not.

I think it is Anna Selezneva, I think last season (or the season before) Malgosia, Anna and Isabeli were all said to have shot something for Chanel cosmetics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waffleninja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->