Chanel Cerf Tote

As of this afternoon, Saks in Palm Desert, CA had at least two black cerfs with the CC closure. Ask for David @ the Chanel counter. HTHS!

kimair said:
crap...
it's ok honu...
i was about to RUN to the chanel store...:lol:

this bag has become my new obsession...:P

:lol: aww I hope you get your cerf soon Kimair!!

Authentic Chanel cerf tote on ebay - should I bid?

Hi everyone, this is my first post! I love handbags but have not been able to spend more than a thousand dollars on a bag. I would absolutely love to own a cerf tote and I found one on ebay, The seller told me that they will accept my offer if I place my offer today. The bag seems to be in decent condition except for scuffed leather off the corners and a musty odor. I've called a handbag repair place, and they said it will cost a few hundred to take the musty smell out (I didn't mention the corners yet.) Do you think that this is a good deal for me to take, or do you think it's not worth it? Should I just buy a smaller, more affordable bag from the Chanel store? (I really don't want to though! I like big bags!) Thanks so much for your help!!!

please dont quote ebay item numbers thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't wait anymore so I just placed my offer and I won! The seller sent me a lot more pictures and told me that the smell was only on the straps and was minimal. The pictures she sent looked good too! If anyone is interested, I can send pictures when I get it and after I try to clean it. (either professionally, or maybe with the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser I've been hearing so much about!)

pink tote - melbourne chanel

just in case anyone's interested, there's ONE pink cerf tote (or shopping bag as the SA called it) in large in the melbourne chanel...saw it today when i was looking for the black.. oh yeah, it had the double CC gold clasps..:D

fyi

i went to the sf chanel boutique today... they have the cerf in brown and they're all sold out in the black.

pointeshoes183 said:
i went to the sf chanel boutique today... they have the cerf in brown and they're all sold out in the black.

Thank you so much for the report. I can hardly wait until I can visit SF in July. I'm hoping for a black cerf but know that my chances are slim. Dreaming is free!:rolleyes:

mas2388 said:
I couldn't wait anymore so I just placed my offer and I won! The seller sent me a lot more pictures and told me that the smell was only on the straps and was minimal. The pictures she sent looked good too! If anyone is interested, I can send pictures when I get it and after I try to clean it. (either professionally, or maybe with the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser I've been hearing so much about!)
how exciting! do post pics when you get it! :heart:

as for the magic eraser--i wouldn't use that on leather

Hi Brian, thanks for the tip! I did get the tote last Saturday and it's beautiful! It was even better than the description. I'm going to post pics this weekend (right after I authenticate it at Chanel.) Can't be too careful! =)

old Chanel Cerf lining

julie1140 said:
Hey Klow- Don't have my digital camera here with me right now but will try to post over the weekend. Personally I think the new one is SO much better than the old one. Depends on your style but I tend to like silver/platinum over gold and I don't mind that the new one doesn't have the Cs (I think it makes it look classier). Also, the inner lining of the newer version has Chanel printed on it and the handles have additional stitching that make it look more finished. The only bad thing is that it's 200 bucks more.

Hi! I know I am quoting an old post, but I need everyone's help here! So the older version of the Chanel Cerf had the canvas lining WITHOUT Chanel printed on it, like in this picture? Does anyone here know for a FACT that that is the case? It seems that a SA at the Chanel store said that ALL the Cerfs have had Chanel printed in the lining, sp I am a little confused. Please help! Thank you!

Attachments

• Chanel-Cerf-interior-new.jpg
    Chanel-Cerf-interior-new.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Chanel-Cerf-serial.jpg
    Chanel-Cerf-serial.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 467
I just came back from Vegas and a very nice SA at the Wynn Hotel Chanel boutique told me that there are still some black Cerfs available in the US. I bought a large classic 2.55 flap with silver hardware and 2 silver wallets. Her name is Elizabeth M. and the number for the boutique is 702.165.5055. I hope this helps someone! :D

I was at Tokyo Chanel store in Ginza and they have the cerf in both the smaller and wider variety. Not only that, they have it in a very rich brown shade. Gorgeous!!!I saw the brown, the white and the black.

Today I received the Chanel catalogue and they have the python cerf too.

^ the white sound gorgeous..in fact, they all do! I saw the python one too in French vogue t was quoted at 3300 euros I think.

does anyone hava a picture of the python cerf tote? It sounds interesting :wink:

Wow- I got the black large one with the gold c's that have the turn lock in Feb. 06 at the Chanel store in the South Coast Plaza mall (CA) because it was cute and reminded me alittle of a Hermes Birkin. I love it! It fits perfectly over my shoulder and holds everything (I have two young kids so it ends up being a diaper bag too!). I usally change my bag with every outfit but this seems to look good with everything, so I've used it straight for a month, which is a life time for one of my bags!

PinkRae said:
Wow- I got the black large one with the gold c's that have the turn lock in Feb. 06 at the Chanel store in the South Coast Plaza mall (CA) because it was cute and reminded me alittle of a Hermes Birkin. I love it! It fits perfectly over my shoulder and holds everything (I have two young kids so it ends up being a diaper bag too!). I usally change my bag with every outfit but this seems to look good with everything, so I've used it straight for a month, which is a life time for one of my bags!

congrats on your cerf :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->