Chanel 'Coco Neige' Collection 2018 : Margot Robbie by Karl Lagerfeld

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score

Introducing the first #CHANELCocoNeige collection, a line devoted to winter sports. Karl Lagerfeld chose House ambassador @MargotRobbie as the face of the campaign. In boutiques from this coming July.

Love this - Margot is naturally beautiful, athletic and can pull off that gorgeous sporty tomboy vibe very easily.

Very beautiful!
This is what we want from you Karl! The woman, the clothes, great light and simple and clean background.
Why is it so hard for him to be consistent with that. Margot will be a good Chanel ambassador. I guess it’s a matter of time for her to be the face of a perfume.

I hope the main FW campaign will follow the same principle.

never see Margot Robbie as a Chanel girl, she is too Hollywood, but the pic works surprisingly

Margot is such a stunning woman, I think she will bring that easy, beachy, Australian flare to Chanel's image like Kylie Minogue did in the early aughts.

I like the idea of Margot Robbie for Chanel, but this first campaign image does not blow me away, in any way shape or form. Karl's photography is usually very hit or miss but this is overly-lackluster for Margot's first official outing as brand ambassador.

I love Margot and the image, it reminds me of 2000s fashion.

I was skeptical about her with Chanel but she's perfect for this sporty vibe.
I wonder if they will give her a fragrance campaign?

^^
I think that a fragrance campaign is a matter of time but like the others, she will be in beauty ads first.
I can’t see her for n5 (it deserve a more mature and established actress) but Gisele’s contract might come to the end and she would be a contender...

More Campaign Images:

TOMANDLORENZO. COM

Very beautiful. Quite stunning actually....
One of the best campaign of the Karl x Carine collab.

There's something early 2000s Chanel campaign that I love. I think these images are perfect. Didn't even realize how Margot is very fitting for the brand.

I agreed very nostalgic which is very nice to see. Margot suits the brand perfectly and the styling is on point not overwhelmed.

I love the first picture but the rest of them don't have the same impact :(. Maybe because the white and yellow make a better combination with the blue sky in the background while the black outfits seem more appropriate for the night? I don't know I was just thinking because I'm bored :lol: I approve of this campaign! :wub:

I love the first picture but the rest of them don't have the same impact.

Same here! That shot was stunning, the rest not so much. There's a tacky Alice Dellal quality to it which puts me off. Her campaigns was the worst for Chanel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->