Chanel Cruise 2020 : Jing, Adut, Fran, Kerolyn, Kiki, Anna & Vittoria by Karim Sadli

That's a shot for the mainline? Would have worked better for Jewellery to be honest. It doesn't match the rest of the images at all.

Still, stunning! The best from Sadli yet, and yes I mean the best. Don't care for his brand of photography to be honest.

STUNNING shot!
Max Pearmain doing Chanel! I’m here for it...
I was really tired and annoyed by Carine’s lazy stuff!

It kinda feels like when Emmanuelle and Alex White did the campaigns...It looks fresh!

No into the shots on page 1, but that profile of Adut is simply breathtaking!

I want some new perspective to realize Karim and Max were involved I want more!!!!

after viewing the images a few times, i can tell it's the clothes....lifeless and uninspiring, with bad color tone....it's her first solo collection, I don't blame her playing safe, it's the many next collections I am worrying about. such simple campaign doesn't lie, if your direction and color sensitivity are good enough.

Adut's shoot is another level obvi, ironically, it's a image not showing the clothes at all.

and those leggings..... i don't know why, bothers me so much.....it's just me or you guys hate it too...

Karl knew how to pull this off, but unfortunately these people don't. You can't have uneventful clothes and campaign. Had they used some more dynamic poses, like Max Mara, something playful and fun, this could've been a fantastic campaign because it would be harder to notice the weak clothes that look like knock-offs.
I don't hate it, as a matter of fact I think it could look very nice in print. But I don't love it either, I want more. Better luck in spring, Miss Virginie!

Again styled by Carine?

Thank god, No!
Max Pearmain did the styling. And it kinda shows as the cast is less all over the place. Those are really Chanel girls...The ones that Karl and Virginie likes!

after viewing the images a few times, i can tell it's the clothes....lifeless and uninspiring, with bad color tone....it's her first solo collection, I don't blame her playing safe, it's the many next collections I am worrying about. such simple campaign doesn't lie, if your direction and color sensitivity are good enough.

Adut's shoot is another level obvi, ironically, it's a image not showing the clothes at all.

and those leggings..... i don't know why, bothers me so much.....it's just me or you guys hate it too...

I think the campaign perfectly evokes the spirit of some of Karl’s best and simpler campaigns at Chanel. It was mostly about a good girl, great clothes, a simple photography but great lighting!

Unfortunately, the clothes are not that great but the attitude is fine...

You know the leggings and the red cardigan are expected to be the most coveted pieces of the collection...Talk about an overpriced cardigan.

If only they hired Sadli for Karl’s last collection...

Harper's Bazaar Australia Digital Edition

I love the black and white shots.

This video is so stupid, it's trying to be funny and fresh, but fail hard.
The FJW and beauty divisions are doing better job, consistently coming up creative and lovely campaign and video. The fashion division, without Karl, not sure where it is going, but please do not produce such stupid n pretentious vibe again.

What’s the point of having two big bags and still holding your papers with your hands? Ok...

Gobsmackingly dumb and dull video. Its infuriating people are being paid for producing that shite.

What a stupid video. Really. Caroline adds nothing new or exciting to Chanel. All her projects are just vile and pretentious. The styling in the video is so messy. I can't even focus on anything. And it doesn't really sell anything much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
westernsoc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->