Chanel Cruise 2025 Marseille

Thank god she is not leaving after this but after couture because, what a low note it would be.
This is the last collection to be finished under Viard's directon as WWD confirmed that she left immediately and that the atelier will complete the Couture collection scheduled for the 25th. It was probably designed by Viard before her departure and will be finished using her instructions as reference.
It is understood that Viard left with immediate effect, and the design studio is finalizing preparations for the fall haute couture collection set to be unveiled at the Opéra Garnier on June 25.
WWD

I am sure all the hate this collection received kind of accelerated her departure. It is going be so weird to see a new Chanel. Karl’s style has been there way before I was born…

I also can’t believe it’s been 5 years without dear Karl. Life is so strange.

It’s also weird that she had 0 sense of style and proportion after so much time working with the biggest fashion legend of the XXI century.
Goes to show that a master’s assistant doen nit warrant that the assistant is incredible in what they do too. You can learn the ropes, but never that extra something… you born with that or not…

I am sure all the hate this collection received kind of accelerated her departure. It is going be so weird to see a new Chanel. Karl’s style has been there way before I was born…

I also can’t believe it’s been 5 years without dear Karl. Life is so strange.

It’s also weird that she had 0 sense of style and proportion after so much time working with the biggest fashion legend of the XXI century.
That blows my mind too, but I think that is ultimately the result of every person's very personal ability to say no more than you say yes (taste is by default discriminatory). She may have been Karl's right hand but Karl probably surrounded himself by non-threatening, yes people with the people pleaser personality that is required to accommodate his behavior and big mouth. For outsiders, anyone close enough to him for that long made sense but I guess that if you judge Karl's trajectory, his tight grip on the company, lack of concept of retirement, absolutism tendencies and 'my way or the highway' personality, anyone in his team was always a big walking red flag lol.

I went back to see the collection just to remind myself of what gets you fired at Chanel, and to see if it was that bad, and now I wish I hadn't.. I still can't get over these two dresses 💀 :

vir-ch2.jpgvir-ch1.jpg

I'm now playing a game with myself called 'what would it take to make you step out of the house in that?'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->