Chanel Eyewear F/W 2015.16 : Lily-Rose Depp by Karl Lagerfeld

It's a special edition called 'Pearl Eyewear Collection'!

UHQ

photocouture-show.com

Her mouth looks spectacular here, I suppose she'll be targeting the teen market? Clever move Chanel!
I'm not entirely sure how I feel about the idea of Lily-Rose as a model though....

This is the first thing I've seen her in but so far I like it, her mouth is everything (though I can't stop looking at the smudge lipstick on the second pic LOL). I like the composition in the first image :smile:

I really like it, it's chic and full of youth in a way. Everything is good here- that background, styling, Lily-Rose and her mouth so I guess they'll pick new clients with it. Of course it's better than Fendi campaign.

^adorable love this:heart: Lily Rose is such a good choice for Chanel, well done Karl :flower:

^ Probably an attempt at a sullen model expression.

It's pretty, a bit overly photoshopped for my liking though.

Of course she got a Chanel campaign :rolleyes: At least the pictures look good.

I like this one. She looks so good and miles better model than Kendull

At least Lily didn't get the rtw campaign, but I like it too, she is much better than all the other celebrity related wannebee models.

She is such a stunning girl!! So glad she got this campaign. I love her mother and I love her. :heart:

Even though she is young, her beauty is too sophisticated and alluring for this sort of girly and cheery styling. I don't like this at all.

I don´t know how I feel about this, seeing young children in campaigns always make me feel a bit uncomfortable.

Vanessa became the face of the brand at 17 so Karl is continuing the family affair.
I like it because it is a genuine choice. Kendall for Fendi is totally opportunistic.
Great campaign. She can be the face of Chance or Coco Mademoiselle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->