Chanel Handbags S/S 2022 : Lily-Rose Depp, Margaret Qualley & Whitney Peak by Inez & Vinoodh

It’s giving me a Jodi Foster in Taxi Driver vibe.
Boogie Nights for the roller skates. Lol
The 70s all the way.

they're having a hard time trying to cater to a younger customer as expected. Chanel should just swallow its pride and hire Slimane asap because this brand is about to become again the old and dusty fashion house that dresses grandmothers.
Oh no! Not Hedi…
I would rather have MGC than him there… And god knows how much I don’t like her work.

they're having a hard time trying to cater to a younger customer as expected. Chanel should just swallow its pride and hire Slimane asap because this brand is about to become again the old and dusty fashion house that dresses grandmothers.

Are they, though? I feel as though they’ve got plenty of label chasing young customers that unfortunately are being catered to successfully.

Would MGC be really different from Virginie ?
No but I couldn’t think of someone worst than Hedi…
We have seen his limits in less than a decade doing womenswear. We have seen MGC’s limits in less than a decade doing womenswear.
Ok, Hedi’s talents as a stylist can make him make anything desirable but I don’t trust his vision.

But I think the job should go to a Parisian based designer.

New and slightly better shot from Lily’s instagram:

I look forward to the official announcement that Chanel will be making costumes for a remake of Taxi Driver.

Margaret Qualley's photos are quite beautiful, love the lighting and how effortless she looks. Not a fan of the three locations/three ambassadors concept but I've seen worse. The pool setting for Lily Rose-Depp looks absolutely idyllic and love Whitney in that tweed jacket!

Lily’s pool shot is gorgeous, Whitney’s with city lights is also gorgeous and so is Qualley’s laying down.

not feeling those collages though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
murmuration
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->