Chanel Eyewear S/2 2022 : Rianne van Rompaey, Blesnya Minher & Pan Haowen by Karim Sadli

Quite appreciate them three, but Rianne is definitely the star. Love when she works with Karim. Those photos will look good in stores.

Blesnya is the one who looks best out of this bunch.
great smile and that 3/4 profile shot it’s gorgeous.

This campaign looks great, but Rianne steals it with her shots than the other models.

Blesnya is the one who looks best out of this bunch.
great smile and that 3/4 profile shot it’s gorgeous.

Ironically I find her shot the most commercial out of a rather commercial looking campaign. Looks more like a look book or catalogue to me. I suspect it would have looked better in colour . Though like someone said, it will probably look better in their stores and in print.

Rianne is schooling the other girlies. Perhaps not their fault, they didn't chose the final photos, but...

The power of eye contact.

Karim Sadli's stark black and white photography always feels like a match made in heaven for Chanel. Always so fresh, clean and polished. Rianne's just IT, the modeling ability to sell me anything and Blesnya smiling here is nothing short of perfection!

Perhaps all the girls should've been radiating a joyous disposition to elevate the campaign somewhat. Nevertheless, a thumbs up from me!

I love this! I love Chanel! I love these Chanel advs!

CHANEL EYEWEAR SPRING 2022 (HQ)
Photography: Karim Sadli
Styling: Max Pearmain
Hair: Damien Boissinot
Make-up: Lucia Pica
Models: Blesnya Minher, Rianne van Rompaey & Pan Haowen

theimpression.com

It's the sort of trend that people will look back on... do you remember when companies tried so hard to accessorise accessories to the point where young people were walking around with chains hanging from their glasses, which they soon found got in the way all the time. And some people paid Chanel prices for ones that really made them look old before their time, because the ironic aspect of the look was completely missing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tzn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->