Chanel Hand Grenades And Gold Ringed Tampons

nikos

Reaction score
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/860074.cms

Chanel hand grenades and gold ringed tampons for sale in Berlin!

LONDON: Sin Berlin, a new German art shop in Berlin is selling Chanel hand grenades and gold ringed tampons.

The creator of the art shop Michael Kuehn had instructed 90 designers to think of things the world has never seen, which apparently resulted in the creation of hand grenades bearing the Chanel logo, and also a tampon complete with gold chain.

Other items include designer clothes with sewn-in hangers, meant to be kept in the wardrobe for admiring but not for wearing purpose.

According to Ananova , people can also purchase a device that allows them to scan their body parts and create handbags in the shape of their own their breasts, bums and stomachs.

The unique shop is also selling anti-violence stuffed toys that emit a soothing Lavender scent when used.

Seems a bit distasteful & gimmick-y to me. why would you want a bum shaped handbag?

is that art? or just sh*t?

please
enough with the first year art school projects :rolleyes:

Sounds like a complete ripoff of Tom Sachs' work.

199737PradaToiletv1.jpg

Prada Toilet, 1997, Cardboard and Glue, 28 x 29 x 22 in.

199870LargeGuillotinev1.jpg

Chanel Guillotine (Breakfast Nook,) 1998, Mixed Media: Wood, Steel, Leather, Nylon, Rubber, Etc., 147 x 122 x 125 in. (373 x 310 x 317 cm.)

i agree with both sugo and metalonmetal...

art school and it's been done...

I'm willing to bet quite a few members here would rather own the Chanel hand grenade than a Lagerfeld Chanel piece.

I thought this was serious. I was all set to go out and get a couple hand grenades, my supplies are a bit low....:cry:

Originally posted by meister122@Sep 24 2004, 12:40 AM
A Chanel guillotine...now that's the way I want to die
[snapback]374193[/snapback]​

:shock: :dizzy:
that is so outrageous!!!!!!!!!!! i cant believe they made that :lol: :sick:
after seing a video of one of those american guys having his head hacked off i cant find this chic at all.....my fingers go weak everytime i remember it :sick: :sick:

Originally posted by Acid@Sep 24 2004, 04:48 AM
:shock: :dizzy:
that is so outrageous!!!!!!!!!!! i cant believe they made that :lol: :sick:
after seing a video of one of those american guys having his head hacked off i cant find this chic at all.....my fingers go weak everytime i remember it :sick: :sick:
[snapback]374461[/snapback]​

I saw the Nick Berg video. It was so horrible. :cry:

^^Omg, I saw that too, i couldn't watch when they started to do it... I felt light headed... I think its really dumb... Aren't they fashion designers?? I'd be dissapointed if my company started doing things like creating gold chain tampons...? I don't care what its for, its stupid :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->