Chanel Iman

Chanel Iman attends the Daily Front Row's 5th Annual Fashion Los Angeles Awards at Beverly Hills Hotel on March 17, 2019 in Beverly Hills, California.
4pvgL1w.jpg

flMhxuI.jpg

zimbio​

She looks so incredible in this interview, and you can tell she's matured quite a bit. I really do miss her in HF, she was one of the best walkers of her generation. It's a shame because I think the VS angel thing happened way too soon in her career.

CHANEL IMAN at Hotel Vivier Cocktail Party in Los Angeles 04/02/2019

credit: hawtcelebs
chanel-iman-at-hotel-vivier-cocktail-party-in-los-angeles-04-02-2019-4.jpg
chanel-iman-at-hotel-vivier-cocktail-party-in-los-angeles-04-02-2019-1.jpg
chanel-iman-at-hotel-vivier-cocktail-party-in-los-angeles-04-02-2019-2.jpg

CHANEL IMAN and Sterling Shepard at L’Avenue Restaurant

credit: hawtcelebs
chanel-iman-and-sterling-shepard-at-l-avenue-restaurant-7.jpg
chanel-iman-and-sterling-shepard-at-l-avenue-restaurant-4.jpg
chanel-iman-and-sterling-shepard-at-l-avenue-restaurant-1.jpg
chanel-iman-and-sterling-shepard-at-l-avenue-restaurant-2.jpg

Wow, her face just photographs so beautifully

Would love for her to do a comeback to high fashion

I still love her so much, for me, she just exudes elegance and I wish she would make a proper return to HF because that's where she shines. Her walk was the best among her peers, and I would happily welcome her back to the runway. I know back then someone would be dumb to turn down a VS contract, but IMO it just wasn't the right move for her career overall.

Agree 100%, marsnoop!

She's truly got that *star* quality that you just can't manufacture. And she shines on the runway and is still fantastic in print. I'd love for Chanel to make a proper comeback!

Its so disgusting how the industry has paid her career dust. She never got the fair chance she deserved. She was a great runway and print model. Plus she managed some pretty amazing feats considering the lack of diversity around her era of modeling (Lily D, Stam, Aggynes D, Coco etc). The industry basically gave her scraps and she still managed to shine. So many great accomplishments. She was the first black girl used by Gucci since TF era. Only black girl at Valentino’s last Couture show. Teen Vogue, American ELLE, American Vogue. She could book edgy shows like McQueen, Hussein, Miyake...and be bubbly for fresh for Stella, Anna Sui....elegant and regal for Dior, Valentino, and Ralph Lauren...be real High Fashion for Balenciaga or Pilati Yves Saint Laurent....or just serve for DSquared, Versace, or D&G. Plus she snagged covetted commercial work like VS contract, Sports Illustrated, Music Videos with Beyonce, Usher, The Weeknd. The Red Carpet Moments....I mean who remembers TF Met Gala. Girl can do anything....she truely is an unsung hero. And she managed to do it with out any major endorsement from HF powers ala Jourdan & Edward, Joan & Mert and Marcus/Carine or being part of the Meisel herd. Girl put in work.

Its so disgusting how the industry has paid her career dust. She never got the fair chance she deserved.
So true, I also like how a couple of her runway exits are immortalised in the September Issue documentary when Anna attends the shows. I would love to see her do more HF, occasional editorial shoots are good, but we need shows!

Hello to all Chanel Fans! I am searching for a runway photo of her where she is wearing a black see through dress and a silk bow in her hair. I found one from FMD1 photo but with no describtion so i can´t post it. I think it was deleted from most sides because one of her boobs is visibel... Can anybody help me to identify wich show it was? Thank you in advance and sorry for my bad english

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->