Chanel 'No.5' Fragrance 2024 : Margot Robbie by Karim Sadli

First shot only, nothing else. Keep it simple, classic and clean.
And hurry up with the re-appointment, PLEASE.

New pics and behind the scenes of the campaign film...
Well...good for Margot...
-----------------------------------------------------------------
If Ms. Gabrielle Chanel's vision of women's aspirations were to be translated into a movie, it would be “See You At 5”. N°5, a timeless statement of femininity, has been conveying the idea of female strength and freedom since the moment it was created by Gabrielle Chanel. With Margot Robbie as the new face of N°5, this spirit has been given a new interpretation in the modern world, as Robbie demonstrates the diversity of modern women through her acting and filming career, and encourages girls to be bold in their pursuit of freedom and self-fulfillment through the example of herself. The combination of N°5 and Margot Robbie symbolizes the perfect fusion of timeless femininity and modern strength. In the latest CHANEL N°5 commercial “SEE YOU AT 5”, Margot Robbie, as an actress and producer, explains the charm of this iconic fragrance through her image and story, making the commercial not only a promotion of the fragrance, but also a story about women's self-realization and freedom. Robbie also shows her determination as a filmmaker, a spirit that coincides with Gabrielle Chanel's original vision of N°5, which has been a symbol of female strength and self-realization since its launch in 1921.

(DeepL)
N4-NEWCHANEL_N__5_NEW_COMMUNICATION_CREATIVE_PACKSHOTS__4_-side.jpg.jpeg
1.jpeg

nCHANEL_N__5_NEW_COMMUNICATION_BTS_VISUALS__3_-side.jpg.jpeg

batch_CHANEL_N__5_NEW_COMMUNICATION_BTS_VISUALS__17_.jpg.jpeg

batch_CHANEL_N__5_NEW_COMMUNICATION_BTS_VISUALS__25_.jpg.jpeg

nCHANEL_N__5_NEW_COMMUNICATION_BTS_VISUALS__23_-side.jpg.jpeg

CCHANEL_N__5_NEW_COMMUNICATION_BTS_VISUALS__2_-side.jpg.jpeg
batch_CHANEL_N__5_NEW_COMMUNICATION_BTS_VISUALS__12_.jpg.jpeg
(Elle HK)

Im sure it will be fine, I just never associated Chanel No.5 With the colour red? It seems a strange tone to pick.

New pics and behind the scenes of the campaign film...
Well...good for Margot...
-----------------------------------------------------------------
If Ms. Gabrielle Chanel's vision of women's aspirations were to be translated into a movie, it would be “See You At 5”. N°5, a timeless statement of femininity, has been conveying the idea of female strength and freedom since the moment it was created by Gabrielle Chanel. With Margot Robbie as the new face of N°5, this spirit has been given a new interpretation in the modern world, as Robbie demonstrates the diversity of modern women through her acting and filming career, and encourages girls to be bold in their pursuit of freedom and self-fulfillment through the example of herself. The combination of N°5 and Margot Robbie symbolizes the perfect fusion of timeless femininity and modern strength. In the latest CHANEL N°5 commercial “SEE YOU AT 5”, Margot Robbie, as an actress and producer, explains the charm of this iconic fragrance through her image and story, making the commercial not only a promotion of the fragrance, but also a story about women's self-realization and freedom. Robbie also shows her determination as a filmmaker, a spirit that coincides with Gabrielle Chanel's original vision of N°5, which has been a symbol of female strength and self-realization since its launch in 1921.

(DeepL)
View attachment 1316264
View attachment 1316265

View attachment 1316266

View attachment 1316267

View attachment 1316268

View attachment 1316269

View attachment 1316270
View attachment 1316271
(Elle HK)
chanel_n5-new-communication_key-visuals-4_1962308054670773f53f51b.png.jpeg
(MORE Sunday)

love Margot but these preview images are no promising at all! it could be an ad from any luxury brand. Chanel No 5 has ‘always’ (the ones I remember that is), have always had that magic touch, the unattainable allure that only the wearers of the perfume achieve. it sells a dream. these images so far, have placed the dream on sales…

Margot Robbie is gorgeous and looks like a supermodel. She is perfect as the face for Chanel No. 5 Fragrance. The last photo posted is perfection and I can't wait to see the ads in print. And unlike a previous comment, please do not hurry with any replacement.

I really like it. Margot looks stunning as always, and there's a welcome freshness here because N°5 always been a very dusty old timey fragrance for me.

It looks good!
Simple, timeless, chic and it evokes the ads of Carole Bouquet!
At least she doesn’t look like an AI!

I hope the ad will not be cheesy though.
Im sure it will be fine, I just never associated Chanel No.5 With the colour red? It seems a strange tone to pick.
It used to be in the 80’s/90’s.
Carole Bouquet was wearing a red suit and Estella Warren was wearing a red dress in their ads/campaigns.

Red is actually a very Chanel color even if it was less used in the 2000’s/2010’s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gekazeta
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->