US Vogue November 2024 : Billie Eilish by Mikael Jansson

This is my favorite styling ever for Billie

(not a high bar to clear, but still)

And just the other day I was asking for more Mikael Jansson at US Vogue. Don’t love the cover at all unfortunately, but there are some nice shots in the story.

It’s a good cover but it’s not Vogue. Although I’m not really sure what is “Vogue” nowadays. I doubt Anna knows either.

I'm not a fan of the angle, but in the other hand the colors make the difference. The editorial looks so nice. A suit themed story is always welcome, I quite miss those "suit", "age" and "shape" specials. This also could be GQ material.

Shes quite photogenic, the cover would have been a coup if she wasn't leaning over, the colours are beautiful. Love the editorial!

Love that cover
Even sent it to some non-fashion friend of mine.
Makes me think I should wear "la cravate" more often.
Only wished the editorial was as strong as the cover...

i don't dislike this. the other photos were stronger. if this was an outside shot with the same coloring, then it wold've been stronger. what i don't like is this shade of blonde on her. it clashes with her skin tone. the brunette wig is much more warmer, creamier, and lux on her.

a bit of grunge would've worked here, too

Finally a fresh idea for a cover, but the editorial reminds me of a more classic time in Vogue’s history which I love. I also love that the team seemed to capture a more authentic version of Billie… with excellent styling to boot. If the print version of the magazine didn’t look like such garbage I would have bought this! ❤️

Her bone structure is just supreme. I’d love to style and photograph her in Hedi’s Dior Homme and Celine Homme but never going into full drag king mode. The styling here is too cartoony, too camp, too cliché.

Even as a homely midwestern cat lady, she’s gorgeous. (Mullet’s going to love this video…. for the cats…)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->